Quantcast

southeast photo thread

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
World's Edge shuttle near me is burning right now too. 300-400 acres. Only good that may come of it is the trees from last winter's ice storm may burn away and clear the trail. The negative may be the massive bulldozers they'll probably take through to gut the flames.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
New Orleans does have some mtb stuff and the scene is great. Loo and Scuba are great hosts. These are some of the smallest dirt jumps I have ever seen but they are about at the limit of my ability.

So it doesn't get deleted. Minor Mardi Gras flashing. :thumb:

Last edited:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
instead of racing XC at hobby and paying $30 to hate myself...we decided to hit up the DS course instead. Noah spanked the freshly rebuilt stepdown :thumb:

Emily tried her hand at XC

jimmy warmed up his unitard with pelvic thrusts

and andy devault pimped the competition in a t-shirt

jekyll991

Monkey
Nov 30, 2009
Belfry, KY

Little trail my brother and I built a long time ago that I just re-worked over the weekend. Needs a little bit more work. I look super slow because I couldn't see thanks to the camera and apperantly 40 degree wind and no goggles doesn't mix well. Can't wait for my ram mounts to come in so I can get a better angle.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
...poor traumatized little girl.:(
that's mike cobler's daughter...she lives with mike so she can't be that offended ;)

the funny thing is that jimmy was posing for my wife (taking the pics) while i was walking back up the ds track. she told me that there was a surprise on the camera ;)

pic content:
i took my bike unit out for a training ride at Wild Turkey last week...work sure is tough sometimes ;) :thumb:

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Click to make big:

Awesome climb in the clouds yesterday. Above average descent. Cows, moonshine, gun shots in the distance, shell casings by the way side, Floridians burning plastic in a fire pit...good times. :thumb:

The stone face you see off down in the south, dead center is Chimney Rock and the big round peak to the right is Worlds Edge. Perfect temps too.:thumb:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
some shots of the Tubby & Jimmy Southern Experience Road Trip we took on monday/tuesday this week. If you have to drive to Atlanta for business you might as well shred some fun spots on the way home :D
We hit up Big Creek near Atlanta and Clemson DH.
Clemson

check jimmy's back tire off that drop

roost

we were shredding so hot that i couldn't keep my clothes on!!