Quantcast

southeast photo thread

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Heres the complete build It'll have when done.

M3 frame
King headset
888rc2x fork
integrated stem
Raceface Diablous bars(might replace with ea70 sometime)
Juicy 7 8" brakes
X.0 shifter
X.0 short cage rear derailler
SDG I-Beam seatpost
SDG FRD I-beam saddle
Fsa dh bb 73mmX128
Black Middleburn cranks w/black CD spider
e.13 38t ring
e.13 SRSW guide
823 rims on hadley hubs(12mmX150mm rear, 20mm front)
sram pg-990 32-11 cassette
sram pc-990 chain
Azonic A-frame pedals
and some maxxis tires which I have yet to order

here's my photobucket
http://photobucket.com/albums/v460/dhracer1067/bike pictures/

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
DHracer1067 said:
Heres the complete build It'll have when done.

M3 frame
King headset
888rc2x fork
integrated stem
Raceface Diablous bars(might replace with ea70 sometime)
Juicy 7 8" brakes
X.0 shifter
X.0 short cage rear derailler
SDG I-Beam seatpost
SDG FRD I-beam saddle
Fsa dh bb 73mmX128
Black Middleburn cranks w/black CD spider
e.13 38t ring
e.13 SRSW guide
823 rims on hadley hubs(12mmX150mm rear, 20mm front)
sram pg-990 32-11 cassette
sram pc-990 chain
Azonic A-frame pedals
and some maxxis tires which I have yet to order

here's my photobucket
http://photobucket.com/albums/v460/dhracer1067/bike pictures/

Damn son! You arn't taking the cheap way out. Thats going to be one nicely speced out bike.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Cecil, look closer and you can see some of shine from the tape on the back of the seat.

Dave even broke out the flowered shorts on Sunday. :blah:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
T-Pirate said:
Until you own a taped seat, you will never understand. As a fellow taped seat owner I too have been offered new seats, but new seats have no character.

Ha Ha!!! I had a taped seat when you where still in dippers... You riding this weekend? Dave and I will want to hook up Sat at the play ground and on Sunday we will be a Paris Mt.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
FCLinder said:
I have offered to give him a new seat.
I told him I was going to steal it when he wasn't looking. Steal it one day when he is not looking and we can hold it for ransom. :sneaky:

I have even tried to find him a new one, I missed out on someone selling one here for $30. :mumble:

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
FCLinder said:
Ha Ha!!! I had a taped seat when you where still in dippers... You riding this weekend? Dave and I will want to hook up Sat at the play ground and on Sunday we will be a Paris Mt.

Prob not, I don't think I'll be able to get much riding in this weekend. I'll be in ATL for a concert saturday night, then I'll have to go to work sunday at 430, but I might ride sunday at paris before work. That steep downhill you sent me down is money, definitely worth the road climb.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
T-Pirate said:
Prob not, I don't think I'll be able to get much riding in this weekend. I'll be in ATL for a concert saturday night, then I'll have to go to work sunday at 430, but I might ride sunday at paris before work. That steep downhill you sent me down is money, definitely worth the road climb.
It is, we can shuttle that one all day long one day. I will call you Sunday morning.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Damn that's alot of action going on in the rear.
Mike, give Jeff a call after you ride it and decide it's too heavy. He's looking for one.

Nice bike, why did you get rid of the M-3? Too flashy?

I'd own one one of those if our LBS was a Spec-Ed dealer. I had to settle for an Intense instead.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
I just got this together, unfortunately the spring is too soft and I am getting knee surgery thursday so I have to just stare at it for a few weeks before I can ride it.
I also need to trim down the seatpost and send in the fork for overhaul because the right leg is leaking oil and the bushings are loose.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Peete said:
I just got this together, unfortunately the spring is too soft and I am getting knee surgery thursday so I have to just stare at it for a few weeks before I can ride it.
I also need to trim down the seatpost and send in the fork for overhaul because the right leg is leaking oil and the bushings are loose.
Peete it's good to see you finally came out of the closet and got a real Intense. :blah: