Quantcast

southeast photo thread

CharlieM

Monkey
Aug 7, 2004
here is some riding from campus, the first picture is the tripple on our course, the landing is near the little girl.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Here are the pics from today's ride at Alantic Avenue! They didnt all come out great, the lighting wasnt doing too good. Plus, they look better full size. Anyway, here you go:

Jason (JK)

Me

Me, trying to be like Motomike... ;)

Jason

Brian:

Ahh, I have no head! :-X

The big stepdown

Again

Good shot:

Then, Wes, Shane, Patrick and JT came out!
Wes doing the big drop:

Wes on the first dirt jump

Shane with some thrustage... ::)

Wes

Wes on the hip

JT about to crash and land straight on his back from high up!

Me on the hip, alittle too far back! :o I ended up riding down the lander on my back tire!

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Mr Tiles said:
that's the first time I've ever seen PT parking lot relatively empty. I think everybody came to PW's today, place was crowded. Pix here
I took those pics at 9am. It wasnt so empty 10 minutes later

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
Dude, MTB ROB can you please delete some of your pictures. My normally fast computer almost dies when I click on this page. YOu posted like 50 pictures.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
haromtnbiker said:
Dude, MTB ROB can you please delete some of your pictures. My normally fast computer almost dies when I click on this page. YOu posted like 50 pictures.
Dude its a PICTURE thread.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
More pics of the ride with MTB Rob and the guys in NC. David and I made it up for the day.

David on the wall.

Rob

David

Me

David on one of the parking lot jumps.

Me one the same jump throwing my normal whip.

Jun 11, 2004
FCLinder said:
More pics of the ride with MTB Rob and the guys in NC. David and I made it up for the day.

David on the wall.

Rob

David

Me

David on one of the parking lot jumps.

Me one the same jump throwing my normal whip.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
MTB Rob and Dave,
Were you guys out riding Paris Mtn. yesterday?
Since I am bikeless right now, I was out there hiking with the wife.
I think I passed you guys climbing out back to the upper parking lot.
I was in a long sleeve brown t-shirt with spiky blond hair.
I spoke to you guys, but did not realize who you were until I saw Dave's SX. Which was just salt in the wound, because that is what I am building up right now.:)

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Jeremy R said:
MTB Rob and Dave,
Since I am bikeless right now, I was out there hiking with the wife.
I think I passed you guys climbing out back to the upper parking lot.
I was in a long sleeve brown t-shirt with spiky blond hair.
I spoke to you guys, but did not realize who you were until I saw Dave's SX. Which was just salt in the wound, because that is what I am building up right now.:)
Yes, they were both out there. I was going too, but needed to spend time with the wife since she is going out of town next we.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
manimal said:
wow TP, that's one of my favorite shots from your selection ever :thumb: you've gotta come down here and shoot some. i need some good quality shots of noah to send to some mags.
Thanks man, I'd absolutely be down for gettin you some nice shots of Noah. I really like that shot of james too. Especially since its the last action shot ever taken at the spot.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
T-Pirate said:
Thanks man, I'd absolutely be down for gettin you some nice shots of Noah. I really like that shot of james too. Especially since its the last action shot ever taken at the spot.
David and I are going up to C Park this weekend if you want to ride up there with us. Don't know the day yet. Let me know.

Jun 11, 2004
Jeremy R said:
MTB Rob and Dave,
Yeah.......we were out there! We left one car at the park entrance....so we did the lake loop, then bombed down to the park entrance. I don't remember talking to you though....
....sorry. Anyways, PM me when you get that SX built up so we can all go riding! I 'm new to the area, so I don't know many places to ride........but Cecil has been showing me the goods!!

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
New Rhythm Section constructed at the March 4th workday at Country Park. Motomike and Murphy (non-Monkey) seen here tearing through the berm and over the funky tabletop thingy. I'll post more as soon as I get them onto Photobucket.

The redesigned berm at the bottom of the "30-Footer".

The new tabletop thingy.

This section is far more tricky then it looks, but it will be a fun section to hit for sure.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
downhill66 said:
where is this place?[/QUOT]

gnomes........gnomes

:rofl:

also big thanks to all you guys that worked out at CP
i wish i could have made it but I was at home doing yard work
i rode ther on sunday and the place is super nice
thanks for the hard work

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
Went to plattepuss again today for a couple hours.

The top part of the line murphy has been working on. nice sequence/panoramic of some of the line. I tried my best to match everything up but some of it is still not lined up quite right.