Quantcast

southeast photo thread

Jamestown

Chimp
Jun 19, 2008
Greensboro, NC
Thanks man. I took that one on Ball-N-Jack at Snowshoe's opening weekend. Jayme was freakiun pinnin it on that one.
Hey that's me!! I haven't even seen this pic yet -- probably because I am new to the bike forum InterWebs. That trail was the most fun, plus Ninja Bob. Snowshoe is definitely the bomb.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
a little bmx action from tanglewood tonight; first race on the P frame. noah took 2nd in 8 rookie and i took 1st in the younger of two classes and also 1st in the main. (side note: don't race bmx 2 days after giving blood...it's very hard to recover ;) )
in the gate

finish line table/near lawndart

noah in a tight race for 1st/2nd

he had a blast as usual

hitting the new double after the rollers

this kid is insane...he just got back from china after winning the worlds 8 expert class

there's nothing more fun than a bunch of 30-50 yr olds rubbing elbows in an asphalt berm and laughing the whole time :thumb:

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
Demo Dave was in town this weekend so me and Salami took him over to the trail I've been building in Huntersville. We were joined by 3 other locals. 100% legal "freeride" structures on public property.

This is his first drop..........ever.

Dick Salami

Demo Dave

Chris

Myself

TrekBro

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Greensboro NC
Demo Dave was in town this weekend so me and Salami took him over to the trail I've been building in Huntersville. We were joined by 3 other locals. 100% legal "freeride" structures on public property.

Myself

this place is pretty cool man, I will give you a call next time I go by Charlotte...

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Had a DH photo shoot today courtesy of motomike. Good to have a gimp around.

These are basically in sequential order of the middle 1/3 of the trail.

werd.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2004
I want video of this feature...NOW!!! :D
Oh...and an official name for it. berm/hip/gap/berm doesn't work for me...
I wish we had a helmet cam. That section was awesome! There is actually 4 gap jumps and three berms all one right after another...........

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
The regency crew had a mobile ramp session today in a local construction site which was a ton of fun. I got some really nice pictures from it.

And my favorite shot of the day:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Finally.
Its been what a 7 year wait.:biggrin:

And Prison Camp Single Lane Slalom.......Coming soon.........

Sorry, I would have some riding shots, but Big Preggie wasn't coming out in the summer heat so close to go time.;)

mangler

Chimp
Jun 11, 2008
winston salem
motomike! yo duder! i want to start filming some mtb stuff this summer. maybe an NC mtb video?

i've been doing a lot of stuff for eastern bikes, vimeo.com/easternbikes

check it out!

when you coming back down this way? i've started helping the guys work on the trails at salem lake. DIALED!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
motomike! yo duder! i want to start filming some mtb stuff this summer. maybe an NC mtb video?

i've been doing a lot of stuff for eastern bikes, vimeo.com/easternbikes

check it out!

when you coming back down this way? i've started helping the guys work on the trails at salem lake. DIALED!
DEFINITELY an NC mtb video!!! I'm in town right now, but I won't be able to ride for a solid 6-7 more weeks, at least. When the time comes I'll be sure to hit you up. We need some zip line shots bro! :banana: