Quantcast

southeast photo thread

roperacer

Monkey
Aug 17, 2009
chattanooga tn
the rouge hoe is nice, i just cant afford one. you guys should see my trail hand tools,, all the rakes have broken and i have welded them back, most with metal poles insted of wood, its pathetic really, but i have a welder and a good bit of steel stock, so i do what i can with what i got :O)

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
More pics.... I'm having troubles uploading my new video with some slow internet at the house, but it will be worth it when it's done.

Alex using my go pro behind me...

Damn, I love dirt jumps!!
Trill Will came out to the jumps today and was overwhelmed. Props on trying the huge step up though! :thumb:

ChiliPepper

Chimp
Sep 30, 2009
Upstate, SC
Here is a few pics of my 11 year old ripping it up.....

Huckin a 10' gap drop:

My son and I getting ready to huck this ledge drop:

Screwing around off of a smaller drop:

My son hammering the DJ's:

I was going to post a couple videos as well, but this site is not allowing my videos to play, but only display as a picture instead. Oh well.

Last edited:

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Eh, I know this is a mtb forum. But everyone in this video was a mtber first and I have ridden my mtb on most of these trails. Is that close enough?

mangler

Chimp
Jun 11, 2008
winston salem
little go pro action from salem lake the other day. got some other trail videos in the works. more XC stuff than freeride, but still fun none the less!

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Eh, I know this is a mtb forum. But everyone in this video was a mtber first and I have ridden my mtb on most of these trails. Is that close enough?

I will be back WNC real soon and plan on bringing the moto bike out there, be cool if I had some people to show me the goods. Those trails look sweeeet!

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Yep for sure. I'm trying to get Bo Wallace over for a tour as well. We got about 130 miles of this stuff.
Cool, that would be great I am moving back this coming weekend, so I will try and hit you up the first chance I get to make it out your way. Bo has a moto???