Quantcast

*SPAM*Performance Liquidation sale @ the La mesa store*SPAM*

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Just to let you monkeys know, we transfered all the KONA, Cannondale and even some Orange bikes to our La Mesa store for the huge liquidation sale this weekend. Most bikes will be at cost or below, that means up to a 60% discount. I normally wouldn't post something like this but this sale is definately worth it. Most accessories and components will be at SUPER low prices. Come by and check things out this Friday, Sat. and Sun. I'll be there most of the day Friday, come by and say WHAT UP.

Performance La Mesa:
"One block East of Jackson on La Mesa BLV."
8706 La Mesa BLV.
(619)461-9680

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
BMXMAN is next door from there and will be there. Everybody will just have to wait for the ebay sale soon after. :)

Do they have hubs bearings and Be One spare parts at the liquidation?

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Orven said:
BMXMAN is next door from there and will be there. Everybody will just have to wait for the ebay sale soon after. :)

Do they have hubs bearings and Be One spare parts at the liquidation?
haha...you know it...I'll be there....D

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
TJ, like heather said, if you are still looking for a ride, we can cover you....but we will stay there on Sat night. Also, we're riding the bay tonight. you in?

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Fonzie18 said:
You guys going Erbon riding?? I wanna go!
actually, we're like doing this sprint thingie. we have like electrodes attached to our kneecaps and chainring linked to a laptop to be left behind in the truck that laptop wireliess linked to Sam, the tech guy from Jefferson State Community College in Texas. Sam will process the data during our regiment and in two hours of raw processing and trigonometric calculation, he should be able to tell us how far we went on our ride.

PM bmxman for urban assault rides.

TJ, what pedals? SPD? What chain, like chain wallet so you don't ever lose your wallet again like last Saturday??

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
yeah just normal pedals. haha i guss i need one of those too eh? but yeah no point now because i wont make it to the shop before closing to get my stuff so i cant build the draco tonight anyways. so what time? heather told me round 7?

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Can I piggyback a SPAM in this thread? I'd hate to be lectured to put it somewhere else from posting a separate spam thread.
Anyways, I have a pile of misc tires I'd like to get rid of. I will be at Fontana this weekend both Sat and Sun so if you need tires, we can work something out for stupid cheap. I just need to get enough funds to buy me some bite at Round Table Pizza. I had to scrape cheese off of Alf's pizza box last time. I'm that poor!

Somewhere in there I have good condition Tioga DH tires 2.3-2.5, pair of ok cond Maxxis dh 2.5 tires, atleast 3 pairs of Michilen 2.5 (one 2.3 and one comp 16 2.5) etc etc etc! I'd sell the pile in the pic below for $35 -all yours. I might even throw some of our last year's team Hutchinson tubeless tires.. Get them off of my loft!!!! Let me know if anyone is interested so I don't waste my time hauling this bunch to fontucky..This is for good a cause! :)
PM me or something..like totally!