Quantcast

Spam? Perhaps...but give some input if you can

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
(So I'm not honestly sure where to put this. I figured the lounge would be alright as it's high traffic... so if I figured wrong, Mods, feel free to move or remove this as you see fit.)

I'm in a bit of financial pinch at the moment (a byproduct of being a professional student), and I've decided to part with my main bike. At the moment this is just a "feeler", so if you're at all interested or know someone who is, please let me know. It was built in September of 2007, and I haven't had a chance to ride it more than half a dozen times in the last two years so it's in pristine condition...could use a break bleed, but that's about it.

The bike is a first generation, small, white Transition Covert. Build is pretty much the "standard beefy approach" for this type of frame:
-Lyrik coil
-Fox float
-Sram 7.0/xt
-blue Hope ProII hubs laced to black Mavic 721's
-Answer protaper bar/odi grips
-Truvativ hussefelt crankset (w/ bash)
-Avid Juicy Juicy 5's
-pretty much 100% Kenda Nevegals, etc...

Those of you I met at the 07 end of summer Monkeyfest know I'm a pretty small guy and not the hardest of riders by any stretch, so the bike is overall immaculate, save for a couple of scuffs here and there. Any ideas? Any input?

Cheers

edit: just found an old picture of her as i was building. only changes are shorter stem and the Avid Juicy 5's

Attachments

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
ebay, pinkbike.com, mtbr, and the classifieds here. research and then determine a comparable price. /thread