Quantcast

Spank Industries Signs "The Spanish Fly", Bienvenido Aguado Alba

Ridemonkey.com

News & Reviews
Jun 26, 2009

"The whole world watched anxiously as Barcelona native Bienve pushed his off season training to new levels and landed the first ever double front flip in January this spring." Spank gets double front flipped...read on.
---

Spank Industries signs "The Spanish Fly", Bienvenido Aguado Alba​

Spank Industries is proud to announce the signing of MTB Freestyle Phenom "The Spanish Fly" Bienvenido Aguado Alba, for the 2011 season!

The whole world watched anxiously as Barcelona native Bienve pushed his off season training to new levels and landed the first ever double front flip in January this spring. Then for the first time in competition, he nailed the double at the 2011 Masters of Dirt in Graz! After starting the year in such an incredible way, undoubtedly there are many big things to come this season.

"I'm really happy with this project for 2011 that we have on the table with Spank, and I love the Royala gold components! My schedule this year includes all FMB world tour events, Fise tour, and Masters Of Dirt shows (6 shows). Ambitions for this year? Don't break anything and make as many podiums as possible." - Bienvenido Aguado Alba

Mike Dutton, Spank Brand Manager, has this to say about the signing: "New tricks seem to be a dime a dozen lately, but its not often that we see a young rising star like Bienvenido shock the world with a stunt like the double front flip. Bienve will be rocking Spank's Royala and Subrosa 747 Handlebars, 2-Timer and Spoon Stems, Tweet 28mm, Subrosa 30mm, and Spoon 32mm Oohbah profile rims, and various Spank accessories to make sure he has the adaptability and confidence to kill it wherever he ends up in 2011! Spank is stoked to have Bienve leading the Spanish Spank Disciples Team and can't wait to see what's next!"

Bienvenido is supported by Spank Industries, Masters of Dirt, Young Talent Ind., Creme, SR Suntour, TSG, and Gloryfy, and has been riding since summer 2008. When he has any spare time from his busy tour schedule, you can find him at La Poma Bike Park, or the MOD Backyard honing his no-hander front flips.

For more details visit Spank Industries

Check out all the action from the 2011 Masters of Dirt here.

Keep up with the FMB World Tour.

Attachments