Quantcast

specialized

revmonkey

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
i'm running on a really tight budget... for waht it's worth, how is the specialized fuse 1?

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
sublime_mx_311 said:
i have a fuse 3 and my friend has a fuse 2. they're great bikes. a little on the heavy side, but all in all good.
I"m riding an 05 fuse 4 and it's the light'est bmx i've ever rode really stong to, mybe it's just the difference between the 3 and 4. revmonkey go for it specialized has great products.

Sep 26, 2005
Concord, CA
ryan/kona29 said:
I"m riding an 05 fuse 4 and it's the light'est bmx i've ever rode really stong to, mybe it's just the difference between the 3 and 4. revmonkey go for it specialized has great products.
i dont know if the fuse 4 is lighter or not, all i know is the my friend's fuse 2 is really heavy and mine could be lighter. my friends dk 8-pack is lighter.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
accually i bought a dk eight pack frame for 15$ about a month ago. i didn't realize until i got home that it was bent:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:. he never gave me my money back he said that he didn't have any money.:angry: :mad: :dead:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Yeah, the Fuse 4 is crazy light. The other bikes are good for the money, but you may want to consider a used bike that's more aggressive. The base model Fuse bikes aren't really meant for "real" riding.