Quantcast

Spokane Riding

babydick

Chimp
Feb 23, 2009
Yo, Beacon is always there.

Mt. Spokane in the summer is rad. I can't wait for that place to open up. It's not too difficult to get a ride there during the summer.

There used to be rad dirt jumps off Dishman-Mica Rd in the valley but they got dozed. I think (not sure) there may be one or two still standing.

Your best bet is to ride at Beacon and talk to dudes, there's probably alot more places to ride than I know of.

Word

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
Your best bet is going to be Beacon.

I wouldn't get too excited about Mt. Spokane unless you like to pedal up. Expect it to be like last year.

Up North there's Indian Trail which has some trails. A few jumps and some slalom-type trails. There's also djs a little further north of the trails at the Powerlines.

babydick

Chimp
Feb 23, 2009
Yo, where are these DJ's up at Indian Trail? If it's a super secret spot don't worry about telling me on here, I'll find out through the grapevine. But that would be rad.

ftlrider

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Spokane
Yo, where are these DJ's up at Indian Trail? If it's a super secret spot don't worry about telling me on here, I'll find out through the grapevine. But that would be rad.
Head up Indian Trail until you see the Powerlines (just before the city limits). Go east at the powerlines and you will see them.

babydick

Chimp
Feb 23, 2009
Hey just a FYI, the power line jumps got dozed. I'd never been there, but I went to check them out a couple weeks ago and they were gone. Booooo.

Not sure how long they've been gone, probably months, but still. Haha