Quantcast

Spring Fling Info!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Hi Monkey's,
I went dh'ing this weekend at PA where the Spring Fling will be taking place. It was a little muddy from the perma frost thawing. Not too bad though. I was able to check out the "Beginner/Sport" trail that shoots off at the top and connects back to the original Knuck trail. It is very fun. Tight burm to burn with little jumps (rollable) with a steep shoot at the end. There is also a section on it that you can take that is called the "OS" standing for "Oh Sh*t!" You can go around it of course! There is also a new stunt trail that Jason said someone else built out there as well.

The main reason for this email is to get a better idea for Jason who all is coming. You don't have to Pre-register for this event. But, if you do plan to come, please responde to this thread just to say you're in. Jason needs to know how much food to buy so everyone can feast! Oh, one more thing, Jason is going to have 3 Shuttle trucks!!!! Yes, U-hauls!

Hope you can make it! You don't want to miss out on this awesome event!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:
Did you see why OS is called OS??
OS is called OS because that is what you will be saying when you go down it. You cut off the main trail to the left and it is pretty steep with 3 drops and 2 of them are into sharp corners! Be carefull as you may over shoot the drop and go off into the woods! I got to see Jason do this when taking a run with him! He didn't get hurt thankfully! :thumb:

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
I am not going I HATE that place!! But......I might go if Evan Mutari is gonna be there. That guy rips so hard!!!!!!!!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
yah! i got your message i tried reaching you guys telepathically but it didn't work i guess....
Oh, okay....... :confused: Kevin can pick you up at your place or meet you and Performance in Tacoma with Oly.

Will you have your new fork on?

Sep 8, 2004
I'm hoping to go. I'm still waiting to hear if I'll be able to get that day off from work. If I can make it, I'll be there with my bike and camera gear.

-James.

I may go, but only if I can have two burgers....and drive shuttle truck again...is that pro guy Efin Mutinia going? hes the shizzle! And there used t obe this one local guy there I have footage of hitting a huge gap...Cassie Easternly or somthing like that, anyone know that cat?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
bibs said:
I may go, but only if I can have two burgers....and drive shuttle truck again...is that pro guy Efin Mutinia going? hes the shizzle! And there used t obe this one local guy there I have footage of hitting a huge gap...Cassie Easternly or somthing like that, anyone know that cat?
We should make some of our special patented Burien Brothers Special Secret Sauce for the burgers. :evil:

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
BBSSS? sounds interesting....

Barring death or another f~ing rat mysteriously breaking into and taking up residence in my house, I'm planning on being there.
The cats' annual performance review will not go well this year.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
two1 said:
I forgot about the burgers! DH with shuttlers and burgers... who could turn that down? Seriously!
I heard Jason actually goes and chases down the cows with a rifle! It's called pick your burger P.A. style! :eek:
Are you serious Evan Moorollie is goingt to be out there ripping! That dude has his name custom painted on the back of his helmet! HE RIPS! :heart:

theFOOT

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
nowhere
ok i feel stupid for asking this but what is the spring fling or watever and where is it? it sounds rad, but im curious to know more

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
theFOOT said:
ok i feel stupid for asking this but what is the spring fling or watever and where is it? it sounds rad, but im curious to know more
If you look at one of the sticky's a few posts up titled "PA Spring Fling" you'll see all the info. It's this coming Sunday March 6. It's a lot of fun.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
I'll definitly be there. I also have a seat available in my truck if anyone needs a ride from Seattle.
Bibs, your not allowed to come cause you still owe me cash $$ from the last trip. Tell your bitch of a roommate the same thing.

buildyourown said:
I'll definitly be there. I also have a seat available in my truck if anyone needs a ride from Seattle.
Bibs, your not allowed to come cause you still owe me cash $$ from the last trip. Tell your bitch of a roommate the same thing.
DAMN I forgot!! I have $$ for you , can i have a ride? meet you tonite? and I wanna see that video....with me in it :thumb:

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
bibs said:
DAMN I forgot!! I have $$ for you , can i have a ride? meet you tonite? and I wanna see that video....with me in it :thumb:
Yeah you can have a ride, but I require cash up front.

And I don't like watching those kinds of movies with other guys around....

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Qman said:
BBSSS? sounds interesting....

Barring death or another f~ing rat mysteriously breaking into and taking up residence in my house, I'm planning on being there.
The cats' annual performance review will not go well this year.
Mother F'ing Rat Bast*ards! :angry:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
holliswood said:
That dude has his name custom painted on the back of his helmet! HE RIPS! :heart:
Don't forget his wife does too(custom helmet with name on it)!!!! I just want to be cool like him!

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
Didn't HOLLYWOOD NORTHERN build those trails up in P.A.? That guy was in Mt. bike action for doing a backflip with a nipple twist.:evil:

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
Mut said:
Didn't HOLLYWOOD NORTHERN build those trails up in P.A.? That guy was in Mt. bike action for doing a backflip with a nipple twist.:evil:
Bout' time you started taking some swings.... Mutari!!!!!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Snacks said:
So should I save you a seat in the truck?
Snacks,
Are you going to hit the xc trails, or the dh trails? I know someone that was interested in riding a little xc.