Quantcast

Spring Fling Info!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
Snacks,
Are you going to hit the xc trails, or the dh trails? I know someone that was interested in riding a little xc.
I'm not hitting any trails. I have a soccer game on Sunday.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Cash-Money said:
i'll bring myself and three others from the finn hill area if it's worth it to ride a hardtail
There's going to be a few people on hardtails - just ask Bibs. Most of the course is nice and flowy. If you don't like the dh course hang out on the mtnx course all day.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MUTOLI said:
Snacks,
Are you going to hit the xc trails, or the dh trails? I know someone that was interested in riding a little xc.
i'm gonna take my share of runs at the beginner but i'd like to try both XC trails to see if they're fun. i imagine the 3 miler would be fun. The White Knuckler (beginner) is alot of fun, but you lose alot of elevation quick. i got a new fork for my Bullit so i can ride XC on it with the twist of the dial.

roscifer

Chimp
Mar 14, 2004
Bellingham
It looks like i will be attending, along with 3 other people. joel, if your interested in carpooling feel free to reply, we'll work it out.

i will be rocking the hardtail as always (since i have never owened a fs!) so feel free to join in a showing of hardtail pride :thumb:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Don't forget that Jason is also going to be putting on a race in May out there. I think it's May 15th. He will have more information this weekend.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I'm in
Thought about bringing the HT, but it is not completely ideal yet, and I can do whatever of the Mtnx course I want to try on my DH.
What's the price??
I might have to beg my dad or cash out my piggy bank.

Hey vibiker and Oly! Luch rides I'm tellin' ya'.
And now you all have an unfair advantage/ my only bikes are DJ and DH.