Quantcast

Springtime at Stewart

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
After much deliberation (will it be too muddy or not?), we decided to take advantage of 60s and sunny on Saturday and visit our old haunt.

Conditions were great, a little muddy, but actually dry and dusty in some places:monkeydance:

Forest_Biker

Rob takes off

Me conquering the hill that got me last ride

Firemandivi

Kathy

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
What happened to make you crash on the second run at that?

Shoulda just did it as a one and done. ;)
When I hit the lip I sort of stiffened up my left leg, causing the bike to lean a hair to the left. Couldn't correct it in time and when I came down I wasn't over the tires correctly, so it just washed right out from under me.

The funniest part of the video is SOMEONE laughing at me near the end.

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
When I hit the lip I sort of stiffened up my left leg, causing the bike to lean a hair to the left. Couldn't correct it in time and when I came down I wasn't over the tires correctly, so it just washed right out from under me.

You know it sounds like something I would do, but if you listen closely it Sounds like Rob laughing at him seld :busted:
Nice pics Beth.
Rob, where'e my little crash vid :picsstfu:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work

Not to sound like a know-it-all but that is exactly why I always make it a point to kick the bike into at least a little bit of a whip whenever it's in the air - it's not because I'm a show off (well maybe a little :D ), it's because that way I decide what the bike does in the air, not fate.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
nice write up.. let me know when your riding again, Id love to come for a visit!!
did stosh start riding yet?

Inspecting the stone wall launching point.

Robdamanii in air, while Firemandivi looks like he's waiting for a bus.

Firemandivi rides the rock path through a perpetual mudhole. Did he make it???:twitch:

At the end of the ride on the final climb I find myself alone.:shocked:
Where did everybody go??

It was a fun ride and near the end everybody was hurting pretty good.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Next time we ride there, we've got a new trick to try. No revealing it until we get there though.

Oh, and I took some of the footage I shot and threw it into the formatted music beds I've got put together...wow. It'll be a nice compilation when it's done.