Quantcast

ss lifts running this coming weekend?

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
The western lift is not running this weekend. It will run next weekend for the last race though. You heading up corby?

Pi31412

Chimp
May 30, 2006
What's wrong the trail leading to the shuttle? It takes a couple mins to ride and then you coast down the paved road to the bus. Sure there's no pizza stand or place to stuff your piehole with....pie, but such is life.

I rather like the shuttle, especially since you can hide in the shed in the parking lot away from the sun and the breeze through the windows as the driver does 50 with the bikes wagging behind the bus is killer.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
What's wrong the trail leading to the shuttle? It takes a couple mins to ride and then you coast down the paved road to the bus. Sure there's no pizza stand or place to stuff your piehole with....pie, but such is life.

I rather like the shuttle, especially since you can hide in the shed in the parking lot away from the sun and the breeze through the windows as the driver does 50 with the bikes wagging behind the bus is killer.
I know more people that have gotten a serius injury on that trail than the rest of the mountain. I know dartman got hurt there(sorry i cant remember how) another good friend of mine seperated his shoulder there and missed most of the summer. I love SS and if I could change just one thing, getting rid of the trail would be it.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I know more people that have gotten a serius injury on that trail than the rest of the mountain. I know dartman got hurt there(sorry i cant remember how) another good friend of mine seperated his shoulder there and missed most of the summer. I love SS and if I could change just one thing, getting rid of the trail would be it.
I didn't get hurt on it. I just don't like it and the road wears my sticky rubber tires out fast. $$$

I am very grateful that they did run the Western lift more this season. I hope the numbers bear out that it would be profitable to run full time in the summer (well at least on weekends).

Mike

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I didn't get hurt on it. I just don't like it and the road wears my sticky rubber tires out fast. $$$

I am very grateful that they did run the Western lift more this season. I hope the numbers bear out that it would be profitable to run full time in the summer (well at least on weekends).

Mike
Sorry, I thought you had gotten hurt on that trail once. Must be thinking about somebody else. See you this weekend, we can cuss the trail out then