Quantcast

SST getting tore up

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
nice stuff! I'm siked to head out there this Saturday and check it out again, since it's been so long.

DamienD

Monkey
Nov 6, 2007
Bothell
we will be there sunday and maybe saturday also can some one make a sticky for sst pics cus i got alot and dont want to keep starting new threads

coiler7

Monkey
May 30, 2005
Kent, WA
Any You Diggers And/or Riders Going Tomorrow?
My Last Day There For About 3 Wks, So Hoping For Just Lite Rain Or Better, Get Some Runs In & Help Some On The Big Dig Area , Etc. Or At Least Buff Out The Other Spots.
See Ya Out There Dirtbags!!!
-og Mark

Blackout

Chimp
Mar 19, 2008
Why is it that everyone is hating on the work being done? So what the fence is open. Walk 100 ft in either direction and there is a hole in the fence (safety meeting area). The fence can be repaired in 10min. and was always the plan to put it back. We needed dirt. Why is it that you are worried about the hole/crater? There is a hole near every jump out there. After the fall it will be full of leaves and no one will notice. So if you don't like the building that is being done....DON'T RIDE IT and QUIT CRYING.
Kim....I am sorry that your mini jump was torn out. That was not cool. I don't know who did it. It wasn't the crew working on the big landing.

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Build more berms....next mission should be some berms.

I love all the whining. When is someone actually going to get punched.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Its about time they tear out all that crap. I mean, they could build a sick cyclocross course there will lots of run ups and stuff... all those jumps now are just a waste of space.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Hahaha - I've gotten punched TONS of times down there!!!

Primarily by the ground. I did have one guy nearly attack me a long time back after I closed off the very bottom right section to do some much-needed work. He wasn't even riding the section the whole time prior.

I would kill to see a 'cross race run thru that area!:banana:

coiler7

Monkey
May 30, 2005
Kent, WA
since nobody is there on mondays anyway....lets talk to Wick about organizing a free figure 8 Super-D race course @ the Flowpark. maybe 4 laps unless you ride w/ more than 7 inches of travel or a singlespeed... NO 29ers!!!
top 3 winners get either a shovel or dirt bucket or nothing sometimes
:ban:

Blackout

Chimp
Mar 19, 2008
I feel a punching is imminent.

As for it taking a long time...I didn't know we were on a deadline. Maybe you can throw more dirt on the landing and it will get done faster. GIT R DONE. Get busy you little monkeys.

Again...I feel several punchings are imminent.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Why is it that everyone is hating on the work being done?
I dont think anyone on this thread was hating, I think he ment sst was getting torn up by their bikes in those pictures. I already said it was not a big deal, I was just pissed about the mini jump being torn up. I am guilty of leaving that big pit up top, I was going to cover it up but we kept needing more of that good clay.

Anyway I am lovin all the new work, sure the step up will be Sick when its done. AJ, did you get any pics of me?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I feel a punching is imminent.

As for it taking a long time...I didn't know we were on a deadline. Maybe you can throw more dirt on the landing and it will get done faster. GIT R DONE. Get busy you little monkeys.

Again...I feel several punchings are imminent.
Bring it.:shakefist:
;)

No deadlines, but we probably only have a couple months at best before it dries up. The sooner it's done, the better it will pack in before the dusty season. Sounds like we're (Pip and I...eventually Scotty, too) going to be there early tomorrow to ride and do touch-ups. If I knew what you were going for with the stepup, I'd be more than willing to git'r done.

The Wick thing is sooooo a few years ago. If he still had issues with the flowpark, we would surely know about it. The only enemy that place has is time. It's a matter of that before it's developed one way or another.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
stoke to hear the classics are back in play. andy i am very disappointed that your being a girl. i think you owe it to your bike and your sole to head north my friend. that way i dont have to hear oh oh i dont get sundays off i never get to go. go go if you dont you will not hear the end of it every time you say i never get sundays off. me im just sitting here sick as a dog wishing i was riding the great places to ride that i have the invite to roll this weekend but we'll see i might head west on sunday. you better go i would if wasnt sick or working and you know this man:brows:.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Let's not forget that I have most of a week vacation time left after racing. I know where I could use a couple/few of those eas-i-ly...and I just happen to know and occasionally ride with a certain GM at my shop.

*sound of Ted busting out the calculator and doing the math*

Yes, AJ, your thread is jacked!

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Thats OK its much like the jumps in the area....oooh low blow. hahaha

Just got some more pics from Daryl Jr.

So I put them with the rest on g.h.y.

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
AJ thank you for jacking the park back and giving it that special touch. you should hit me up on here when you are going down there to dig i would love to give you a hand down there. Ted

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
word up Ted have not seen you in a while. The trails are going to be getting a ton better.

Blackout

Chimp
Mar 19, 2008
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUILDING ON THE STEP-UP LANDING: Throw as much dirt on it as you can. I don't think it can be too big. But then I don't know $#!t. Cover all of the lumber. It's a BIG @$$ pile of dirt aint it?

AJ, when is the next time you are going to build?