Quantcast

SST K.O. Thursday, 4/17

ichiwan

Chimp
May 2, 2007
hey everybody,

thanks for helping my ass out after i took that digger yesterday. It's a good thing too because I was in NO condition to drive :bonk:Everything checked out OK and I'll have to take it easy for a couple days. Thanks again everyone - you rock. I still don't remember much - besides from the time I was waiting at the hospital, but thanks for all of your help and concern. :beerjam:

BoltUpright

Chimp
Sep 13, 2006
Bothell wa
Glad to hear you're OK . Sounds like the SST regulers really stepped up to help . Bent biker (Stephen), Dan89 , Damien ,Dylan, and Travis .

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
so here's what went down (no pun intended)....You were hitting the new step down after the left drop for the first time. You had taken a few run-ins on it and where looking ok so you decided to hit it (not following anyone in). Basically you gave it a little too much braaaap (aka a pedal after the drop) and cleared into the next postal code. Seeing as how I was above I didn't get to see the bail but it sounds like you tried to bale over the front but your feet stuck on the bars (a la cliff hanger) and then your head met the ground with substantial velocity. You were then out cold for a minute or so (snoring) and when you came too you were seeing five to many fingers and couldn't remember where you were or "why the **** is my bike in those thorn bushes?" after which you preceded to ask us what happened and which line you had hit (you couldn't remember that the line actually exsisted) about 10 times in as many minutes. Glad to hear everything is all right and yeah, evan took your bike to ghy so it should be waiting for you there. and have some healing vibes ~~~ .

oh, and next time your gonna knock youself out at least bring your cellphone so we can call somebody.

ichiwan

Chimp
May 2, 2007
Thanks again Stephen, Looks like I forgot my phone on the coffee table when I was leaving the house. I think I'll follow somebody in next time. Funny, I remember it looking like I needed WAY more speed than I actually did... back to the ol' drawing board.

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
I'm glad to hear you are doing OK! I didn't see you crash, something else I'm glad about. Really good thing you had that full-face on. I'm going to re-think my decision to not wear mine. Hope to see you back out there soon (but not too soon!).
Chris (white Big Hit)

jumping_jesus

Monkey
Jan 23, 2006
in your mind
sounds like you need to put the training wheels back on :lighten: you homer:homer::imstupid::bonk::banana::banghead: now it's official you truely have converted from the leg shaving spandex toting cat 1 -2 roadie to a big hucking:cupidarrow: head banging dirt gobbling mountain biker you are now. I'm so proud of you it brings a tear to my eye I'm welling up ask I type :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:. But yeah welcome to the club it's just one of those things it was pretty funny when you called my cell thinking it was my work # though its all happened to everyone at one time. Take er easy and follow some body next time :crazy: