Quantcast

Sst Pics 2/11

MR.S

Chimp
Jul 27, 2002
Spunaway
There was a grip of fools there yesterday. I know who you are. Them kids on the 16" bikes ruled. Do you ride with the Englebeck kids?

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Showa said:
heres a few shots and clips of myself and some friends:cool:
Did you take those with a camera phone!? Do you have any bigger versions?

Since Ridemonkey limitations almost render pictures useless from the file size restriction, here's a hint on how to get the big pictures in this forum.

1)Go to photobucket.com or imageshack.us
2)Create a free account and upload your big images
3)copy the link to the picture
4)Click on the picture icon here in the Ridemonkey editor and paste the link

voila! You've got big pictures.

Neal

Chimp
Jun 7, 2004
Seattle
Now, don't get me wrong - I'm not complaining....but....

Wasn't there a gap at the flow park last year that was removed?

Wasn't some guy who was supposedly 'in-charge' in a hissy fit about gaps and there was an agreement not to build up in the flow area?

Does this mean gaps are game now?

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
the last big gap that was there (the best jump EVER at sea tac) got removed because some douches hit it that couldnt clear it and hurt themselves, then went bitching to someone about it. so, the moral is, if you cant clear it, dont do it. and if you do try it and hurt yourself, dont bitch. and yes that was the bonds brothers. we were at softies before and they were rippin up the warm up line. they are awesome.

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
BIGHIT756 said:
the last big gap that was there (the best jump EVER at sea tac) got removed because some douches hit it that couldnt clear it
What gap are you referring to? I was there on Sat. and everything was there. Did somebody trash the gap on the table?

Neal

Chimp
Jun 7, 2004
Seattle
totally agreed - if you can't ride it, don't. I'm just glad to hear that there was a gap there at one time, someone bit it, it was taken down, and it was agreed not to make gaps again because the sst race guy manager - a total knob who has the ear of the local government - threatened bulldozers. boo ya.

dirtmover

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
We where told that the gap was on the main trail and interferring with the trail when the race goes through. Gaps seem to be fine now as long as they are not on the main part of the trail. The guy that puts on the races is actually a good guy he was just giving a little static at first, he hasn't said a word about destroying or bulldozing anything in a long time.