Quantcast

sst ride 1/1/07

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
startin off the new years strong. me and a couple buds are gonna try to be out at sst tmrw around 1130 or 12. Make it out if you can, ill be camera bitc% so hopefully there will be plenty of throwing down on the new step down, and throwin down in general. make it out if your all not too hungover :busted:

till then, have a happy and safe New Years :banana:

:cheers:
Eren

Sep 8, 2004
Im gonna swing thru after work... so I'll be there at about 3pm. Not bringing my camera gear... I'm still too busy trying to break in the new bike.

-James.

Sep 8, 2004
Im going to try to make it down. I didn't make it to work this morning though... Im still feeling the effects of yesterday. yowch.

-James.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
pics or shenanigans!!!

but really, i prob would have showed but i went snowboarding

klikboom

Chimp
Jul 11, 2005
EveRett
So Eren, too bad you weren't there, i think you are a much better photographer than my buddy who took this picture, but it was the only one that sort of turned out.

Sep 8, 2004
Its the smoothest bike I've ever ridden. Its just taking me a little while to re-adjust to the squish bikes. Skatebarn is always good, I might go tomorrow night for the 7-10, after SST.

-James.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
ya i was there w/ connor today and it was supper wet. if i dont go ride up i90 ill come down
damn, only time ive seen/heard connor riding his bike was beacon/whistler good to know hes gettin some miles on the demo. But yea **** the i 90 itll be snowy and ish if you go to somewhere past 30 :poster_oops: .

and ill have camera gear, pray for no rain! and well show up.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
ps well be there round 12 1230 cuz i have a doctors appointment tmrw at 1015, im gettin a smaller cast on that goes below my elbow. . . .finally! hopefully 1-4 weeks to go, ill know in the mornin. anyways i wont get home till 1115 ish so we leavin 1115 1130

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
damn, only time ive seen/heard connor riding his bike was beacon/whistler good to know hes gettin some miles on the demo. But yea **** the i 90 itll be snowy and ish if you go to somewhere past 30 :poster_oops: .

and ill have camera gear, pray for no rain! and well show up.
ya i know im making him ride his bike im going to get him up to jr. expert before beacon, hood and mabey even sea marmot. ya we will be that on place in between exit 26 and 28 around noon, then heading to sst. ill have my camera and flash with.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
ya i know im making him ride his bike im going to get him up to jr. expert before beacon, hood and mabey even sea marmot. ya we will be that on place in between exit 26 and 28 around noon, then heading to sst. ill have my camera and flash with.
me and stepehn wanna ride jr ex. dont you need two top five sport finishes to do so? thats for norba. but im sure they wont care at local races. ie hood willamette beacon

Sep 8, 2004
Anybody still heading out? The weather looks kinda crappy, maybe even worse than yesterday. Im trying to decide whether or not to head out, or just wait a while and go to skatebarn.

-James.

Sep 8, 2004
You must've left right before I got there. I ended up just riding some trails on the 7point... to my amazement it does trails better than I anticipated. It was fun out there, but I got soaked. Next time I guess I'll remember to take my snorkel and fins.
The weather might be a bit better tomorrow... I hope.
If its better tomorrow, I'll be there for sure.
Tonight is skatebarn time though, I'll bring the camera gear.

-James.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
You must've left right before I got there. I ended up just riding some trails on the 7point... to my amazement it does trails better than I anticipated. It was fun out there, but I got soaked. Next time I guess I'll remember to take my snorkel and fins.

-James.
you missed a mad huck gnar session yo. the shizzle was thrown down... son!

dirtburglar

Chimp
Dec 22, 2006
issyq

-James.
i left in the jeep a minute or two after you arrived