Quantcast

sst!!!!!!!!!!!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I'll be there for a little while tomorrow. I'm not a professional photographer, but I did take pics down there today! :D

Next time you're out there, be sure to take a look around up top - all kinds of new things await you. The fresh stuff is still a little slow, but will get better with both use and some more rain - kind of like the rain that was falling as we pulled out of the parking lot.

SOME NEW GOODIES IN THE WORKS ON THE TOP LEFT LINE - the doubles should be completed by tomorrow

PIP AND I DID MANAGE TO GET THIS ONE DONE TODAY - a few little tweaks here and there tomorrow should see it dialed

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Yeah, once they're all settled in it will be uber-tight. The line in the last two pics is a basic intermediate line. Just something to do prior to the drop. The line off to the left will be a little more upper-intermediate/expert level - also giving riders something else to do before the drop.
Beginners will still have the main line to take going in between all the above.:)

If the rain/snow/whatever lets up soon, then it should be relatively dry. It was a little slow throughout early in the day but got quicker as the day went on.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
ryan/kona29 said:
ya man i can't wait to hit those up! i am gone be on my hardtail tomarrow by the way! later... oh and what time will you be out there? i am gona be there around 10:30!
I'll be there early too.

britinmtb

Chimp
Apr 7, 2005
kent
you guys are doing a great job out there. they are looking good. makeing it a little more tech. sorry gotta work ryan but be at the barn tomarrow. next weekend dirt if dry
cheers
shane

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Man, there were a TON of folks out there today! Lots of new faces and some carnage as well. Glad everybody was able to get up from their respective crashes.
I was feeling good for the first part of the day, but then tweaked my wrist once again.:mumble:

Tons of pics on the horizon - dinner first. I'd guess you'll see some of my offerings by LATE this evening as I haven't even begun downloading.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
My hats off to Karl!!! That guy is a building machine!! I can only imagine what he and Pip could crank out working together. The new topline is looking sweet and the new berm to doubles is awsome.

Can't wait to start work on the next project. The plans sound sweet and it will be a real "step" in the right direction :P

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
jodysbike said:
You guys do know that South Seatac is hosting XC races tomorrow right?
Yup, thanks for the head's up though. They were out marking the course today. They're not running the course thru the flowpark so it's just a matter of being aware of the course as one heads in & out.

We can all peacefully co-exist - I am sure of this.:D

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Man, there were a TON of folks out there today! Lots of new faces and some carnage as well. Glad everybody was able to get up from their respective crashes.
I was feeling good for the first part of the day, but then tweaked my wrist once again.:mumble:

Tons of pics on the horizon - dinner first. I'd guess you'll see some of my offerings by LATE this evening as I haven't even begun downloading.
No kidding. I get there at 10:30, all I see is 2 people standing on top of the table. I put my helmet on and when I look up there are about 20 people barreling down the trail. I left early though, I wasn't feeling too hot and had way too much work on my conscience.

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
So i broke my right hand and wrist at softies on the third jump of margo. nose cased, got tangled in the bike, and went chest first into the flat. squished right hand under chest. ill be out for about 4 weeks. pretty sh!tty. see ya'll later!!! btw i was dirt jumping the 9.5 pretty well up until the crash!!!!

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
BIGHIT756 said:
So i broke my right hand and wrist at softies on the third jump of margo. nose cased, got tangled in the bike, and went chest first into the flat. squished right hand under chest. ill be out for about 4 weeks. pretty sh!tty. see ya'll later!!! btw i was dirt jumping the 9.5 pretty well up until the crash!!!!
Dude, that sucks!:stosh: get better soon!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
you had it coming. na just kidding man that does suck ass. see ya later man and get some well earned rest before the new season starts back up! later...:ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :ouch:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Crap! That sucks, Jesse.:( Healing vibes!!!

I've got a large portion of yesterday's pics up on the photo gallery (link in my sig). More to come tomorrow (well, later today...it's actually Monday now) - I'll even post some of the betterer ones up here.

Nite-nite!!!

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
what? how old are you i mean school or what:eek: i have school i can't but i will be out at sst/softies saturday all day long! i have a couple of friends that are gona show to! they are really good dirtjumpers and are pretty fun to watch!:drool:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
ryan/kona29 said:
what? how old are you i mean school or what:eek: i have school i can't but i will be out at sst/softies saturday all day long! i have a couple of friends that are gona show to! they are really good dirtjumpers and are pretty fun to watch!:drool:
Remember that not all of us are in HS. Some of us go to college or have jobs with crazy schedules. Lot's of time off, or at least enough time to move our schedule around.

Hey bikerpunk, do you live in Magnolia?

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
i was at SST yesterday, i took a hard crash on the table in the flow park. i had been manualing the landing all day but that one jump i cam off way to far back and landed on my back and had to be taken out in an aid car, i know its super lame:( they are still unsure if its a small frackure or if i just compressed one of my vertibrae and put a dent in it. so i am out for a little while because of somthing dum w00t. thanks to all who helped me out yesterday!

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
kinghami3 - i use to i have recently moved to kirkland, i still am in magnolia every day workin on the house before we put it on the market. why do you ask?

school pshh who needs school ryan haha no i only have one class a day. and then i have a online class so pretty much i do what ever then do very minimal homework

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
bikerpunk98199 said:
kinghami3 - i use to i have recently moved to kirkland, i still am in magnolia every day workin on the house before we put it on the market. why do you ask?

school pshh who needs school ryan haha no i only have one class a day. and then i have a online class so pretty much i do what ever then do very minimal homework
I just noticed the 98199 in your name, we used to share the same zipcode, but I've moved away from there as well.

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
BIGHIT756 said:
so my hand/wrist isnt that bad, and i should be back sooooon!!!!! note to self: no more dirt jumping/softies on the shockwave 9.5!!!
no...just don't go for the next jump when you cased the on before it!:ouch: :ouch:

bikerpunk:i just thought i rememberd you saying that you where still in school? but you ment collage i thought you ment like 11th grade or something. so what who cares.

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
man that crash was crazy.... four weeks isnt that bad...
i couldnt get past the second jump on my stinky and you were using your shockwave lol

mazzino

Chimp
Apr 7, 2005
Seattle, WA
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Soooooo...I just finished downloading 143 stills and 3 videos from my digi. I still have to upload them to the site.
I'm hitting the hay. Tomorrow evening will see some sweeeet pics from today - er, yesterday.:dead:
Checked out the SST site...great shots man! Very cool.

Saturday was a blast. Sunday there was definitely some bad voodoo in the air after some peeps went down hard. See you back out there.

-Dave (guy with RM7)

ryan/kona29

Monkey
Dec 2, 2005
bonney lake washington
i don't know if i should start a new thread or not...but i am going out to softies/flow on my hardtail saturday! there is rumored that there is going to be a build day at S*****S then! should be a big turn out! let me know if your showing...it's gona be fun! ya know ya wanta!:agree: :weee: :blah: :rofl:
-RYAN