Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
Holy sweet hell, top 3 all within 40 seconds....Contador with the yellow

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
So there are 32 seconds of time bonuses available tomorrow right?!

I think that Cadel and Levi would have a hard time picking up any time as the sprinter are going to be gunning for the points.

Green Jersey:
1.BOONEN T. 234 Pts
2.HUNTER R. 210 Pts
3.ZABEL E. 206 Pts

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
Levi also said today that he wont attempt to get any bonuses on Cadel.

Levi == class act.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
well the u.s.a domination of the tour is over for now . i think next year will be levi's year to win the tour . i feel levi found his groove a little to late in the tour.

Kihaji

Norman Einstein
Jan 18, 2004
well the u.s.a domination of the tour is over for now . i think next year will be levi's year to win the tour . i feel levi found his groove a little to late in the tour.

Except for the fact that a US team had 3 riders in the top 10, and a US team won the team competition. And a US team had the best young rider.

I think the fact that 2 of the top 3 riders are not from Europe says how much this sport has grown.

L

luelling

Didn't Levi get a 10 second penalty earlier in the race? I bet he is pissed about that now.
Damn, I forgot about that....sucks for him. I remember him saying that the monetary fine wasn't that big of a deal but the time was. I think he was drafting cars trying to get back into the peleton.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Damn, I forgot about that....sucks for him. I remember him saying that the monetary fine wasn't that big of a deal but the time was. I think he was drafting cars trying to get back into the peleton.

I have to give Levi credit. I was turned off by his conservative approach in the Alps but he said he was trying to peak at the end of the tour, and he did in a pretty big way. He didn't seem to care about the ten seconds, there really isn't that big a difference between second and third. That will be a different story if Contador crashes out tomorrow.

L

luelling

I have to give Levi credit. I was turned off by his conservative approach in the Alps but he said he was trying to peak at the end of the tour, and he did in a pretty big way. He didn't seem to care about the ten seconds, there really isn't that big a difference between second and third. That will be a different story if Contador crashes out tomorrow.
Out of respect the peleton would wait for Contador. There are a lot of etiquette rules for the final stage....just as Levi mentioned, going for seconds to get second place is disrespectful. Gotta love tradition