Quantcast

Started my first tattoo last night...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Tell me that this is on a chicks arm! A dude getting a purple Unicorn with a pretty green and yellow background would get his ass kicked around these parts.
But I bet all the guys would be fighting over her if it were a chick.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Nice dude! Love the green in the skull.

8 more days and I go back and get my arm worked on again. Can't frickin' wait!

Hope you Aquaphor and saran wrapped it up. It'll cut the healing time in half!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks guys.

I am going to get something in the banner, for now I will leave it blank. I have something planned though. It will be for my best friend who passed away last year (thats what the roses are for on the design).

As for the color, I just let the artist pretty much do whatever he wanted. Hes a great artist.

builder666

Monkey
Dec 13, 2002
Construction in Subterfuge
Thanks guys.

I am going to get something in the banner, for now I will leave it blank. I have something planned though. It will be for my best friend who passed away last year (thats what the roses are for on the design).

As for the color, I just let the artist pretty much do whatever he wanted. Hes a great artist.
My condolences... Good ****!

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
My back piece from International Tattoo Magazine February 2007

definitely looks better in person.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
Forgot to ask. Can you guys spot my shoulder surgery scars? there are 3 in the tattoo.
Can't for sure. I think I might be able to spot one if I look really hard, only because I have three shoulder surgery scars myself and I know where they usually are. Are you going to tell us?

Edit--I think I found the main entry scar, but I won't say if you don't want me to. Again, they are hidden really well, I only know what to look for because I've had 3 shoulder surgeries myself.