Quantcast

Stevie Smith - New Look?

ceng.dog

Chimp
Sep 23, 2007
Sporting shorts!? -

Old School -

I've always thought that he was a step above evryone else with his presentation. Then signing with Evil I thought it would go up a notch

Bring back the fluro....

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
If you really care about this, you should go give your bike to someone else, and read girl magazines all day.

I would expected this to be something actually important.

ceng.dog

Chimp
Sep 23, 2007
If you really care about this, you should go give your bike to someone else, and read girl magazines all day.

I would expected this to be something actually important.
Its a forum, a place to communicate...
There is no rule, nor do I take it that seriously - its an observationI could have written an essay if you want? Or spoken about SH's new demo?

LMB

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I was talking to Sam Hill in a dream I had a few weeks ago and he told me that he will be rocking shorts again this summer.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
That TLD kit in the 2nd pic looks like Pajamas.

Popular too -- seen many people sporting them. All looked like pajamas.

It seems the prodding about moto-x wannabes caused some design changes; now pretty much all MTB specific MX styles gear looks like pajamas.

PAJAMAS!

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
HA!

LoL

...my old roomate from college had his second child, a son last summer and my Mom got some footie pajamas as a gift. What's funny is that when I gave them the present he was like "Do they make these in adult sizes?!! These are AWESOME" He works on Wall St. so it just cracks me up to think of him chillin' out in one of those.

Hilarious.

I have to send him this link! Thanks Todd. :biggrin:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
That TLD kit in the 2nd pic looks like Pajamas.

Popular too -- seen many people sporting them. All looked like pajamas.

It seems the prodding about moto-x wannabes caused some design changes; now pretty much all MTB specific MX styles gear looks like pajamas.

PAJAMAS!
I actually saved some coin and just wear actual pajamas when I ride/race. That way I can roll outta bed as my category is called and I can climb back into bed right after my last race run. Stevie was onto something :)

nowlan

Monkey
Jul 30, 2008
I think its cool that theirs enough variety of kit out their for people to be able to form opinions on whats rad and whats not. How lame would pics be if everyone was in the same kit.
And just a note about the pants, I cant explain why, but for some reason I like riding in them alot more then shorts.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
i like riding in pants also. But i don't have any of those high dollar TLD pants. Just camo pants. It protects my legs. I plan on being a leg model one day. :0)