Quantcast

stinky color???

stinkyrider

Chimp
Feb 12, 2005
hey guys i am going to paint my stinky after i get my dangerboy linkages and was wonderin wut color i should paint it. i am fully capable of painting it as i have painted over 10 cars. so what color u think it should be?? i was thinking flat black...

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Because the rest of my setup is black/gray, I'd do that for myself...maybe some kind of not too complicated geometric pattern/camo looking thing.

Once I get a new frame, I'll do that. I'll probably have to paint my g/fs frame once I pickone up also - she's dead set on a bright green bike and I can't find anything in the price range, although Ventana has a badass metallic green color.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
You might want to check to see if your warranty on your frame will still be covered if you paint it. Some manufactures will no longer cover warranty issues if the frame has been altered, this includes painting the frame

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Orange with yellow and red accents blendeed in the orange would be cool. Put a lot of clear coat after you paint it. If you put stickers or text on it, blue would look really good with the orange.

I saw a thing about painting konas on the website, it said konas have to be painted by an licsensed kona painter. If they are painted by someone other than a kona painter, this will void the frames warranty.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
i cant believe noone said it yet! ROOTBEER!!! ROOTBEER!! did you know that rootbeer adds 3 extra pinkbike feet to any huck?

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
Spero said:
Because the rest of my setup is black/gray, I'd do that for myself...maybe some kind of not too complicated geometric pattern/camo looking thing.

Once I get a new frame, I'll do that. I'll probably have to paint my g/fs frame once I pickone up also - she's dead set on a bright green bike and I can't find anything in the price range, although Ventana has a badass metallic green color.
ironhorse sunday world cups are bright green. and most likely too expensive...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
wood-dog said:
You might want to check to see if your warranty on your frame will still be covered if you paint it. Some manufactures will no longer cover warranty issues if the frame has been altered, this includes painting the frame
Boooooooring.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Have it copper plated , then the black stuff, then polished so the black makes it look old like the OCC chopper dedicated to the people who maintain the statue of liberty. That can add 10 Ridemonkey feet to drops and jumps.