Quantcast

stolen gt bmx bike yesterday

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
psbmxer
Looking over the Fence
Member # 5579

posted 04-15-2005 06:17 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cassie Bushnell had her GT box series race bike stolen yesterday from UW campus. Anyone up in that area please keep an eye out for it. It is a dark blue GT box series with king headset and FSA ozzie stem, dr h/bars #25 white numbers with black background FSA X-drive 180 cranks, Custom built wheelset with ACS claw hubs, black DT spokes and Velocity Razor rims. The rims are the give away on this bike. I'm probably the only one using these for BMX. They are actually a recumbent rim but are real light and I like them. They look like 1 1/8 but are 1.5's they had IRC Siren 20 x 1.5's mounted on them. Any information on it please call 253-537-6925. That is The Bike Master phone and you can leave a message there. Thanks for watching. Lets catch these guys
I'll have Cassie ready with something in time for Vegas and maybe she'll be mad an take it out in the race. Keep on riding an lock up the bikes. We have New Kryptonite locks coming.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 24 | From: Washington | Registered: Feb 2005 | IP: Logged |