Quantcast

Street Jumping

Mickey121

Chimp
Oct 25, 2006
Sorry about the stuff up.:imstupid:

Started off as a normal ride we went over to churchill park and hit up the usual downhill trails (forgot the camera). Then we decided to make some jumps in our court we gathered everything we could come up with wood bricks and a tyre.(extremly dangerous collapsed about 5 times Not Gonna Do It Again)

This is anthony jumping my mate Bryce.

Bryce Jumping Anthony.

Bryce.

Bryce.

Anthony.

Bryce with the jump colapsing.

Steve On The DJ's At Our School

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Ahhh, this picture brings up lots of memories of sketchy, impromptu jumps made with that distinctive combo of limited building knowledge and whatever flimsy crap was laying around.

Also, why is everything brick in that town?

SnowMongoose

Chimp
Mar 1, 2007
Bellingham, WA
that's Bricktown, PA.

Wonder how many times it took before he hit the ramp, bricks shifted, and his buddy got hit with two dozen bricks, a board, a bike, and the jumper.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Ahhh, this picture brings up lots of memories of sketchy, impromptu jumps made with that distinctive combo of limited building knowledge and whatever flimsy crap was laying around.

Also, why is everything brick in that town?
I used to do that during my early mtb days on my ridgid gary fisher in the '90s. One time I stacked a few of my cinder blocks, then put a piece of wood on it. The wood was way too steep...I ended up falling off my bike in the air, then landing on my face on the loose gravel. As I was about to turn my head, my bike landed on me.:D

Helmets are really nice when you don't clean it. :lighten:

crashdwn22

Chimp
Jan 3, 2007
brings me back to when we would stack old plastic milk crates and throw a piece of plywood over em, then i would go over on my rigid Schwinn from at least the 1980s. i had a friend who would hit that on a skateboard...actually, he's still up to that kind of stuff...