Quantcast

stupid job

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bigginsis said:
oh and she's been grieved against FIVE TIMES in five years and has always won so there's no point in going to HR. and if she fires people, she fights to keep them from getting unemployment. they fired one of our systems guys and actually deleted his thesis from his computer at work out of sheer spite. so i am just going to look for a new gig.
you could go "grumpy old man" style on her and sneak a dead fish into her car.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
i wish i could get into her office. she's so rotten i can't even think up a name for it. and dh girlie, she's in love with the show JAG so that's probably what she tivos - if she even knows how to work it.
and thanks for everyone's comments - i at least laughed at work!! to reward you, here is her picture. i feel like someone who looks like this should not be giving fashion or makeup advice...she's going bald in the back of her head and dyes her remaining hair black so that bald spot REALLY shows up...

Attachments

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
bigginsis said:
...... here is her picture. i feel like someone who looks like this should not be giving fashion or makeup advice...she's going bald in the back of her head and dyes her remaining hair black so that bald spot REALLY shows up...

Stosh has already hit it...

:p

bigginsis said:
i wish i could fix our web page. it sucks but the guy who does it is the golden boy (my boss only likes men) so no one can comment...if someone had told me this is what it means to be an adult, i would have stayed 17.

you may have sexual harrasment situation given your first entry and this one. unless there is a 'dress code' clearly defined... he has no place to comment on your hair or to 'use your assets' it sure sounds like the dude needs to get visited on holloween by something scary...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
bigginsis said:
i wish i could get into her office. she's so rotten i can't even think up a name for it. and dh girlie, she's in love with the show JAG so that's probably what she tivos - if she even knows how to work it.
and thanks for everyone's comments - i at least laughed at work!! to reward you, here is her picture. i feel like someone who looks like this should not be giving fashion or makeup advice...she's going bald in the back of her head and dyes her remaining hair black so that bald spot REALLY shows up...

Awwww man...several things are coming to mind here...wanna hear about em, here you go:

1) She drives a new beetle and keeps silk flowers in the vase
2) She lives alone with about 60 cats in an apartment with lace doilies all over the furniture and glass figurines of unicorns
3) She has stubble on her legs
4) She is the real life Patty Bouvier (One of Marge's twin sisters, the other is Selma)
5) She wears great big giant underpants
6) She scrapbooks
7) She is a spinster

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
bigginsis said:
she's going bald in the back of her head and dyes her remaining hair black so that bald spot REALLY shows up...

Remember that infomercial years ago with that stuff that you could spray on a bald spot and it would fill in the skin the color of your hair so that would not happen? Hair in a can? You should order some and send it to her...hahahaha!

J

JRB

Or you could kick her in the c*nt and call it a day. I vote for that. I hate mean fat bitchy bosses.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Wow...you sure use the *c* word loosely...I only reserve the *c* word when I'm referring to my dads whore bitch *c* word wife...I never even utter the word...I just say *c* word...It's just such a bad word.

I learned that from the Australian cat that taught my how to shoe horses. It can be endearing or abrasive. I love it. How's the cd coming??? :D

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
dh girlie said:
Awwww man...several things are coming to mind here...wanna hear about em, here you go:

1) She drives a new beetle and keeps silk flowers in the vase
2) She lives alone with about 60 cats in an apartment with lace doilies all over the furniture and glass figurines of unicorns
3) She has stubble on her legs
4) She is the real life Patty Bouvier (One of Marge's twin sisters, the other is Selma)
5) She wears great big giant underpants
6) She scrapbooks
7) She is a spinster

She drives a Mercury Sable. She lives alone with three cats in a big house (money is important to her). I don't want to think about her legs. I LOVE #4!! I also don't want to think about her granny panties. She does not scrapbook but when she comes back from her 4-week visits to Australia she makes her secretary put up a bulletin board in the staff lounge with pics and highlights from her trip.

She also thinks people who eat chicken wings are low-class.

She's a total freak.

J

JRB

bigginsis said:
She does not scrapbook but when she comes back from her 4-week visits to Australia she makes her secretary put up a bulletin board in the staff lounge with pics and highlights from her trip.
How phucking vain is that??? This is a new level. She must be a c*nt. :angry:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
I learned that from the Australian cat that taught my how to shoe horses. It can be endearing or abrasive. I love it. How's the cd coming??? :D
Gimme another week...I swear I have not forgotten...I've just been busy, what with having a birthday this week and being soooo popular :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and I'm leaving for Big Bear tonight, so I won't be able to get to it till next week...I need to listen to the entire burned cd's before I send them cuz you never know when you get a bad cd...I promise I will get to them next week!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I had a boss like that once. The final straw was when he took all of us into a conference room and proceeded to curse and yell at us for 45 minutes. F this and F you. You suck and I built up this department and you are shi**ing on it. F you all! When his rant was done he dared us to call HR. He is no longer with the company. :thumb:

Maybe look into getting a lawyer to write a threatening letter to HR. The threat of a lawsuit over this cu*t (Girls HATE that word. My GF gives me the most evil look any time I use it!) may light a fire under their lazy butts.

And then there is the revenge route. Get creative, make her life a living hell. Or if you want to move to So Cal I can probably get you a job here at Kaiser I.T. :D

sounds like she has low self esteem, resents that she comes from redneck stock, really wanted to be a ballarina or movie star, now as part of her self hate, lashes out at atractive blond rednecks like you who are comfortable in being who they are, H3ll everyone from appalacia that is 'local' is redneck, it is the breeding on the Scott's and I am part of that group so I can say that cause I am proud that I have eaten roadkill, drove trucks on farm roads when I had to look under the stearing wheel, have skinned assortment of stuff, can start a fire in the rain, and like to shoot sh1t with firearms especially litter soda bottles full of water... BOOM

talk to HR, say 'look, this lady is so uncouth, she affronts me, she affronts others, she has no consideration, she makes inappropriate comments... send her to training and put her on warning of loosing her job because i am going to start keeping track of every thing she says when and to whom, and when there is enough information, the options will be less.... her behaviour makes it hard to come here, it sours the environment.... please help all of us that work down here with her.

then move to colorado since DH Girlie wouldn't move out .... your bro should approve, when he first came on the monkey I mentored his skinny redneck arse on the monkey way of being annoying and borderline .... now he has mastered the booty way

btw, B-sis... that is your G in your bro's avatar isn't it... as a funny way of playing a joke on all of us.. drooling over cool booty and really it is your booty way

see what I noticed when i zoomed in on the belt... every good redneck has their name on the belt
||
\/

Attachments