Quantcast

stupid question

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
LordOpie said:
I've never understood non-alcoholic beer... why not drink water or something?
Seriously. There are only two reasons for drinking beer that I can think of. Some drink it to get drunk, and some drink it for the taste. I can't think of an NA beer that tastes good.

padrik5

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Silverdale, Wa
LordOpie said:
I've never understood non-alcoholic beer... why not drink water or something?
well i really like beer but ive stopped drinking alcohol
so i wanted to try some non alcohol beers

kaliber?
i bought some odouls last night its like a lite corona but dont let it get warm blahh

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Paulaner (sp?)... my girl who sells alcohol did a taste test witih 9 other non-alcoholic beer and said this is the best of the 10.

She said it tasted like beer, at least better than Coors or Bud.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
antimony said:
Figured I'd jump in with a question too: Anyone know a good (relatively inexpensive) pinot noir?
Crap - we had a nice one that was around $10 but all I can remember is that it was Sonoma Co.

:D

Edit: We had a NZ Pinot recommended by narlus that was really good, too. You might PM him to get the name.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I've posted recommendations, but since we get it for free, I don't know pricing. I emailed my girl for some recommendations and the retail price they sell for here in Colorado.

If you want recommendations from NZ, Chang knows his stuff... only problem is, he lives there at the moment, so he's probably drinking good stuff, cheap, that ain't available here.

Antimony, what do you consider inexpensive?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
antimony said:
Figured I'd jump in with a question too: Anyone know a good (relatively inexpensive) pinot noir?
$8-15 Talbott Kali-Hart, Erath, Pinot Evil, Brancott, Matua, Blackstone, Twin Fin, The Jibe...