Quantcast

Deyv

Deyvil
Mar 26, 2002
Montreal
Hi Guys,

Isa and me won't be able to make it this year. Our own Festival (Le FestivAllezY) is happening this same weekend. It's sad because it's only 45 min from Burke, we could do a International MTB Festival with beers and trails on both side of the border

See you next year!

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Hi Guys,

Isa and me won't be able to make it this year. Our own Festival (Le FestivAllezY) is happening this same weekend. It's sad because it's only 45 min from Burke, we could do a International MTB Festival with beers and trails on both side of the border

See you next year!
next year invite us up for your festival, i'd be up for that :weee:

i may or may not be riding this weekend. my hip has been acting up and i plan on getting a massage on Wed to help with that and my back. i'll show up either way just not sure if i'll be riding or not.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
So..is anyone interested in some MTB riding or will you be too busy drinking beer, eating breakfast and putting stickers on stuff? :wave:

Specifically I'd like to do a BIG loop Saturday at a decent pace.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Hi Guys,

See you next year!
Have fun and say hello to everyone for us. We will miss you and Isa...it's been far too long since we've ridden together!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Okay...food shopping complete (whew).

Cost breakdown includes lodging (Thursday/Friday - Sunday), breakfast (Thursday, Friday & Saturday), snacks (all days) Clif & LUNA bars, Clif Electrolyte & dinner (Friday & Saturday) is as follows:

Thursday arrivals = $75
Friday arrivals = $60

What you need to bring:
Bike & gear (duh)
Lights for night riding
Beverages (I have taken care of Coffee w/cream & sugar, OJ, lemonade mix)
Sleeping bag
Pillow
Towel
Toiletries (I have taken care of TP & tissues)

Any last minute questions PM me or post prior to 4pm tomorrow!

See you primates soon!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Menu is as follows:

Thursday - Pot luck (I am bringing a pasta salad)

Friday Breakfast:
Scrambled Eggs
Bacon
English Muffins
Coffee
OJ
Bananas

Friday Dinner:
Homemade Mac-n-Cheese
Garden Salad
Fresh Bread

Saturday Breakfast:
Blueberry Pancakes w/Maple Syrup
Bacon
Coffee
OJ
Bananas

Saturday Dinner:
Deep-fried Turkey
Salt Potatoes
Corn-on-the-Cob

Sunday Breakfast:
Breakfast Sandwiches (egg, cheddar, sausage)
Coffee
OJ
Bananas

Snacks:
MBC's famous taco dip
Chips & Salsa
Chex Mix
Nuts
Fruit
Clif & LUNA Bars

Dessert:
A delicious RM surprise

HypNoTic

Man Whore
Aug 3, 2004
Montreal, Qc
MJ and I will be in Kingdom for the weekend with a bunch of friends but we won't stay in the MonkeyLodge. We will be at Brighton NP (because of our dogs).

See you on the trails :)

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
No passport in the mail today...no Bromont for me this time around. Maybe in the fall.
Probably better that way anyway....

I was remember earlier this week that next W-E mark the beginning of the construction vacation here in Quebec, lots of people on the road and at customs are expected...

Glad I took friday after noon off work and be able to shoot for the border ASAP.

We should be their for diner friday night and for the night ride but don't wait for us comes diner time. Do wait for us for the night ride tough....:)

Mr.Bishop

King of Beers
Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
I pick up BV at the airport tomorrow at like noon I think... (probably should check iteneraray) so we should be there late afternoon.

I even rented a bike and a helmet... so I'll be slightly less unprepared than last year. :)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Sweet. Hopping a plane tomorrow morning, should be in Burke early afternoon.

:monkeydance:

edit: beaten to it. Arriving at 10:57, Doug.