Quantcast

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Cool...three admins in one place. This could be a ridemonkey first. We can have a ridemonkey admin ride where the three of us ride while everyone else yells complaints at us the entire time. :p

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I have tentative approval to make it up. I'm on for thursday bearing the same caveats about bike shipping and someone who could give me a ride and/or pick me up. I am considering doing a bike on motorcycle ride up there but havn't looked to closely into the logistics of such a trip. I'll know more later.

BadDNA: I loves me a Belgian White.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I have tentative approval to make it up. I'm on for thursday bearing the same caveats about bike shipping and someone who could give me a ride and/or pick me up. I am considering doing a bike on motorcycle ride up there but havn't looked to closely into the logistics of such a trip. I'll know more later.

BadDNA: I loves me a Belgian White.
I can give you a place to crash and a ride but I won't be going up until Friday morning.

The beer menu has been decided, I just need to get to brewing.

Classic American Pilsner
Czech Pilsner
Rye-PA
Hefeweizen

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Not looking good for me, unless I can convince my wife that she needs to hang in there and stay pregnant another week so I can ride.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Damn, guys. Don't think I'm going to be able to make it, but not sure yet. I might be moving....

Edit: well I WILL be moving, it is just a question of when and where

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Weekend Update :

Meals --
Dinner will be on your own on Thursday (might I suggest Trout River?). I'mm make dinner for everyone on Friday & Saturday.

Breakfast - I will make breakfasts Friday, Saturday & Sunday.

Lunch - I will do some lunch items too since we'll be there for 2 lunches (Friday & Saturday)

Bring your own snacks & beverages (coffee w/cream & sugars & OJ provided). If I can be so bold as to volunteer her, MBC Dip may also be on hand too :)

I am hoping to have some Clif & LUNA Minis as well. I'll update the menu when we get closer.

Last edited: