Quantcast

Summer Tour De Los Parques

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Alright so this upcomming sunday may 22 we are rollin mad deep to the best skate parks the denver metro/littlefun area has to offer and are ending it at arbor or castle rock for the sunset riding. we will all be meeting at the sears parking lot in cherry creek on the backside of tower records. any questions or comments call me at 303-910-9400. im trying to get gofast to hook us up with some free cases for the fiesta. papparazi welcome as usual (except kevin he has to ride his street bike for the 3rd time ever)

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
come on people 40 views and one reply.
so far its:
yours truely dextreme
jhusk
shelp
?
?
?
?
?
?
?

tell your friends

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i bet we get 20+ anyone talked to josh? i lost everyones number during a drunken fight with my cell phone and a wall at school

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
I hope I will be there. The new bike is becoming a bear to build. I thought I had more parts that would fit.

But... I am looking out the window at an incredible sunset over my dirt jumps:)

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
University and Speer/1st

Where are you coming from? I would reccomend taking either University east from I-25 until you see it, if you are coming from the south. Or take Speer from I-25 past downtown until you see it, if you are coming from the north or Boulder.

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
im actually not coming, i just broke my helmet and messed up my shoulder at the dirt jumps. sorry i always seem to bail on these skatepark tours.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
well it was just me and kevin so f all you guys. it was a blast but hot as balls with tons of groms running around and d bags wearing no shirts and throwing skateboards. we found a fatty wall ride in downtown that we got fresh tracks on. kevin should have some dank shiznit latter on this week

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Sorry I never got my bike built so I just hung out at my parents land. I am definitely down for something like this, I will call you Dexter.

JHusk