Quantcast

::: Sunday funday ::::

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My Latin America retirement plan is a housekeeper for my wife to boss around all day so I can get drunk then an alcoholic groundskeeper so there's someone drunker than me to take the heat off.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Wife was snoring like a straight piped big block, so I was out of bed early and out the door to run a few errands.

Methinks I'll finish my taxes today. Maybe start a brush fire. Perhaps both.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Power still out since 1:20pm yesterday. Looks like they turned it off for anyone near the mountains. Hopefully back on by lunchtime.

Seemingly our fridge/freezer would be negative *'s on the efficiency scale given how much it's used from our powerbank.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
you've got to fix your VAG-hole, yo

/me is reading cases on this second call day. hopefully less busy than yesterday
I do need to fix my VAG hole. Will probably blow some air through the drain tube and maybe take off the interior paneling to see what's up with what.

But I am least put the bike rack on, so I don't have to keep crawling through the rear and fingering the slot to open the door.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Race day. Tiny field today (3 kids). One kid is fast (won Rotax Phoenix), Haley, then one not. So unless there is an issue, it's 1st or 2nd. Not the preferred way to get there, but so be it.
1000004768.jpg

Edit: Definitely got a :eek: from a couple older girls who have helped her last year. Team is considered next level in this hood (not all team kids can even get suits), so her being is suit is a big deal after a less than a year.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Awake. Going to see Gary Numan and Front Line Assembly tonight. My friend is the touring guitarist for FLA and since he lives in Los Angeles I'm expecting to see a bunch of our mutual friends at the show.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Still no power and 130,000 impacted customers in the Denver area has me wondering if it will be back on before nightfall...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Our DSO is asking what flavor your cats are?

:D
cats can hide. my kids actually would be over the moon to have a temporary dog-visitor, especially with accompanying humans that are the primary walkers and poop-scoopers