Quantcast

~~sunday gmt~~

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
went and watched ufc 94 last night over at Al's here in h-townisky. great showing overall in all fights for sure but didn't agree with the split decision win for carl parisnyan over kim aand carl was the least exciting fighter to watch in my opinion..eh.

George St. Pierre dominated, just completely dominated and smothered Penn whom had no chance and did absolutley nothing. actually, he may have in the four rounds snuck in about two to three good punches but that's about it.

Pierre you ask? all over it, fluidly and relentless and graceful and untouchable so while in the corner and while on his stool and dying inbetween the fourth and fifth and final round, Penn submit to his opponent, calling it quits. and i like Penn and all but he was nothing to Pierre.

well, you monkeys all have a good day and can anyone answer me this: ever heard of Royal pink? didn't think so.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
went and watched ufc 94 last night over at Al's here in h-townisky. great showing overall in all fights for sure but didn't agree with the split decision win for carl parisnyan over kim aand carl was the least exciting fighter to watch in my opinion..eh.

George St. Pierre dominated, just completely dominated and smothered Penn whom had no chance and did absolutley nothing. actually, he may have in the four rounds snuck in about two to three good punches but that's about it.

Pierre you ask? all over it, fluidly and relentless and graceful and untouchable so while in the corner and while on his stool and dying inbetween the fourth and fifth and final round, Penn submit to his opponent, calling it quits. and i like Penn and all but he was nothing to Pierre.

well, you monkeys all have a good day and can anyone answer me this: ever heard of Royal pink? didn't think so.
dam goOd fights! machida took all of silva's integrity as well and with brute but yet very agile force.