Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Morning all,
Busy at work again yesterday, another crappy day for anyone trying to fly out of Colorado Springs. About froze to death riding in to work yesterday morning, but its supposed be much warmer today so I'm gonna try again. Enjoy whats left of football!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i left punk rock night @ a friend's house in somerville @ 1:30 last night and it was snowing hard. by the time i got to 128/93N it wasn't snowing too much, and it wasn't snowing at all when i got home and went to bed @ 2ish.

we have at least a foot now. off to finish my coffee and start moving snow.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
No new snow here, but we have had some awesome "super secret Christmas adventures" with Syd this weekend. Friday night, we took her to see The Princess and The Frog and she finished her Christmas shopping. Saturday we took her to see Disney on Ice, grabbed a Happy Meal for dinner and headed to the Albany Capital Lights in the Park to see the lights, visit Santa and she rode the little carnival rides. Today we're going to the Six Flags/Great Escape Holiday in the Park for a little while (it's not quite 20 outside yet so we're waiting for it to warm up). We finished our wrapping last night so tonight the baking begins!

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
18 inches of snow, the biggest drift I've found in my plowing and shoveling was 4 feet deep. I have a 6 page paper to write, a 10 minute speech, etc, etc to write and 6 more driveways+walkways to clear. At least my Land Rover is killing it. Blah.