Quantcast

?? Sunday GMT !!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm herding kids while the wife run/walks a 5k. I volunteered to do a super short distance off road tri if she does it, too, as in no more than 5k on foot. No, I'm not going to train—I can swim fine and I'm ok with dead last. :D

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm herding kids while the wife run/walks a 5k. I volunteered to do a super short distance off road tri if she does it, too, as in no more than 5k on foot. No, I'm not going to train—I can swim fine and I'm ok with dead last. :D
Today is our local Missouri River Rampage event for runners, cyclists and mountain bikers, there are 16 entrants to the mtb race, if I signed up it would the first time I finished anything in the number 17 position...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This will end well, surely. Do yourself a favor and get in some swim time. Also: https://www.youtube.com/user/SpeedoInternational

Refinancing the house today. Rate will drop our monthly $180 and we'll get an escrow credit that will be over 1.5 payments. Not bad for a $580 appraisal fee.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Lots cooler today and just chillin. Watching the Olympic marathon made me realise just how painful running is. Amazing, but no way in hell my body would handle it.

Good luck @I Are Baboon, I'll be rooting for ya from the couch. :fans:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Going for a Bird Ride. Do not know what that is. However I am involved in some way. I elected to do nothing. My vote doesn't count apparently.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Doing nothing but packing for next weekends adventure, this means making sure all my favorite gear is washed. Also sand bagging for tomorrow's road ride with the cronies from the LBS, I've never ridden with them before; they wanted to make sure I could average 17MPH for an hour. I said I don't have a speedometer on my mountain bike and that I mostly road dirt but almost always for more than an hour. The best part was telling them my road bike is 25 years old and needs air in the tires... I think they be skeptical. :)

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
it'll pass for the moment. but please, think of the children.
how's the new Nomad DDS?
We're still getting acquainted. Monarch + needs some spacers. I'm procrastinating on that project....

The bike is SILENT on the trails. 11speed XT is awesome, as is the Marz 350.