Quantcast

***Sunday GMT***

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Last Nordic ski race of the year for my boy today. He's kinda bummed.he enjoyed his race season despite the lack of snow. Here's hoping for a better winter next year.

My elbow continues to heal well. I'm hopeful it won't impact my season too much.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Awake at 5 for no good reason, cause that's just how I roll.

Going to try and assemble a playset with my dad today. Yesterday's snow and ice isn't likely to help the cause.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Changed the spark plugs on the wife’s 2018 Outback yesterday. What a PITA that was. Took 3 hours. But I figured I saved myself several hundred bucks. Today it’s supposed to be 65 and beautiful. I shall do nothing. Maybe ride later. For now coffee and van trip planning for June. Not sure where we will go.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello friends!

Grocery shopping, maybe a bonfire. Who knows.

Shopping for a new fitness tracker. Biggest issue is sorting out what I actually want…

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Coffee, breakfast, have the day to myself (mostly). Gonna work on getting the GG built up (including lacing a wheel), might take the road bike over to Valley Forge, then work on meal prep for the week.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
7:40 am. On board our little A320, people filing in. Guy across from me orders up a screwdriver.

I order OJ.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Layla woke me up 3x last night asking to go out, but at no point went to the bathroom. Then 3x asked to remove the cone so she could get to water or food, and had neither. I'm fucking dying.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Changed the spark plugs on the wife’s 2018 Outback yesterday. What a PITA that was. Took 3 hours. But I figured I saved myself several hundred bucks. Today it’s supposed to be 65 and beautiful. I shall do nothing. Maybe ride later. For now coffee and van trip planning for June. Not sure where we will go.
That reminds me. Saw 3 different dudes adding oil to their Outbacks yesterday before they left. I chuckled to myself a litttle.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
it fucking poured last night, overwhelmed my rain gutters (which are clean). Hit the market at 6am to pick up a few items for dinner. Slow cooked beef short ribs in Bourbon and maple syrup with carrots, shallots, and beef broth are on the menu.

espresso, eats, then start cooking. Unfortunately I have to go to the office for an hour at 11 for vehicle inspections with a vendor.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
7:40 am. On board our little A320, people filing in. Guy across from me orders up a screwdriver.

I order OJ.
one of the few times i upgraded to monocle status for the extra legroom and glorified tv dinner a man across from me tossed back 3 or 4 of those before we took off..

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
@stoney ....a cat might be cheaper....or funnier

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
My birthday yesterday was not the best as both me and oldest son were not feeling great. We did do a nice bike ride together around town. First time we have ridden together in years. Pretty much was on the couch the rest of the day.

Slept past 10am today but feeling much better and enjoyed the mild spring weather for some gardening. Felt nice to be able to work out there and only wear a sweater. Already have a couple of rhododendrons in bloom and of course tons of spring flowers.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bicycled my bicycle all damn day and it was great :)

Shopping for a new fitness tracker. Biggest issue is sorting out what I actually want…
I want a Garmin version of my Charge 5. I don't need or want any "smart" functionality.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@stoney ....a cat might be cheaper....or funnier

When Layla eventually dies, we'll get cats again. We're on open space, so a dog door + cats = coyote food.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Btw the rod in the cartridge on my dropper bend I found you when I crashed. I have no idea how that could have happened. So bike not ready to ride yet but at least suspension is serviced.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
one of the few times i upgraded to monocle status for the extra legroom and glorified tv dinner a man across from me tossed back 3 or 4 of those before we took off..
Was $128.50 to upgrade our two seats for that first leg. And that got us free checked bags so it was effectively $48.50 for slightly more comfy seats and snacks/drinks. Coach never got service due to turbulence off and on the whole time.

/no ragrets