Quantcast

::: Sunday made for biking GTM ::::

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
First ride in weeks yesterday was outstanding. Made it through our jump line and wasn't too slow on the pedaling. My ass is destroyed from swamp chamois though. Hoping to add insult to injury later today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
need to get shit together if i am going to go on vacation....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hung out with @Nick last night. Saw my sexy new front wheel and got to talk about cars and bikes. It was fun. Big cleaning day around the house and going to an open house to see a house we saw with our agent yesterday, to get a second look at it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Sent to DEN against my will to bail out the line. Either a gross communication occurred or I was straight up lied to about the nature of the work involved.

I sense another discussion about my "attitude" in the works.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hit White Ranch this morning, today's award winners were the couple in their 50's who were heading up Belcher on 25 year old MTB/hybrids. They'd gone through the bottom rock garden, but I don't think they'd reach the point of realizing they were massively otr of their depth on riding destination choice.

Thinking about making venison jerky this afternoon - they look nice and tender out my bedroom window.

20170917_124804.jpg

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Awesome day on the bike; fast, dry, dusty and not much of a lift line. Kept it pretty mellow and stayed on mostly rooty blue trails.

Called it quits after I slid down a rut and had a piece of shale smash into my big toe. Can't really see it in the pic below, but there's a nasty steep and greasy rut dumping you into that creek. Full on rock to the toe.

These Giro shoes while comfy and airy, do not offer much toe protection. Waiting for a pair of FiveTens to show up..

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Rode to climbing. Climbed. Rode back. Soon dropping off bike at Golden Bike Shop to get wheels trued before Palmer this Saturday.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Tired as it gets right now. Wife and son will be home tonight. Looking forward to seeing them but I will be at work before they get here. Definitely feeling my age right now after the long week and going straight back to work.......

I ..... Am..... The..... Sore....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
good ride in wilsons...people we met weren't quite prepped for the shuttle we planned, which added an hour onto the end of the day. oh well. @canadmos we did the ride i took you guys on, minus the last loop. took it pretty chill, especially after my rear tire washed out on some super loose gravel doubletrack ... still not sure how i saved it while i was swerveways in the air...
age range: 22 - 43

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
25 miles of descent at Thunder mountain today, sessioning all the jumps on Gronk. My quads are shot. Ran into a lurking monkey who may or may not have taken a picture of me in a leaf covered berm. (I stopped for him so the pic was taken in whopping 2MPH)
Now G&T

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Decent local loop this morning. Was nice and cool and overcast. Makes it nice after having a few weeks of brutal heat. Best part is, a week from now I'll be in Whistler. Countdown to a week of trying to get motivated to work...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sent to DEN against my will to bail out the line. Either a gross communication occurred or I was straight up lied to about the nature of the work involved.

I sense another discussion about my "attitude" in the works.
A messy chemtrail juice assignment should fix that.