Quantcast

***Sunday morning coming down***

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
The reason I can sleep while my wife drives is I don't care if I die. Sleep like a baby and wake up dead.

Not huh huh women can't drive, women drive fine. My wife is just terrible at it.

Last edited:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Another day in the garage. Work on daughter’s car is stopped because I’m waiting on parts. So, I will continue the defilthification process on the kart.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Started my day with snuggles with snuggly middle kid, as is right and proper. Wife and I taught her how to solve two equations with two unknowns via solving for one variable in terms of the other and substituting it in.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Uggh. Feels like I pulled some muscles in my stomach. Hopefully it’s just old man-muscle-pains from riding more in the past 3 days than I have in the past 3 months.

Also crashed pretty spectacularly without hurting myself, so at least I’ve got that going for me.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Warmup in Micro was a mess. Spin with a head-on, then secondary collision. One of the kids from the secondary collision didn't go into qualifying. Her boy bro qualified two spots higher at 6th. Looks like they got the motor rebuilt, so Haley's is still just a backup.

Her times would have her fighting for last, but it's with a local girl. We're gonna need to get them driving together a lot.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
:wave:

Laundry and picking up the house. Not sure why, Madelyn is having a friend over and they will make quite the mess.

Might go get some chain saw therapy
I really need a new powerhead or whatever you call it.

Currently, on the fence between the 660 and the 462. I would probably be fine with the 462, but I have some things that would probably be easier/faster with the 660. Was at the equipment store the other day and almost accidentally-edd a 660…

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey man! Wife broke her foot the other day missing a step while carrying shit, so she is in a boot for six weeks. I dragged her to the grocery store this morning and she had fun zipping around in one of those free electric carts. Seriously, she got in that thing and was GONE, next thing I know the little basket on that cart was full of stuff. Then the battery died as we were checking out, lmao.

Anyway, I ran seven easy miles this morning and will get in an indoor bike spin later. I'm fixing to walk the doggo now.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
As to the GmT title, now I am hungry for fried chicken.

In other news, our kiddo has (sort of) befriended the son of one of the founders of SRAM, who lives here (jxn) and has a “WOO ALERT” sized house out near the ski area.
I guess this kid doesn’t go to school, and is training to become a race car driver, of all things.
There were 6 kids staying over, and kiddo said he was the only sober one there.
of course.

gonefirefightin

free wieners

Currently, on the fence between the 660 and the 462. I would probably be fine with the 462, but I have some things that would probably be easier/faster with the 660. Was at the equipment store the other day and almost accidentally-edd a 660…
If you are going to spend the sheckels for a 661 you should opt for the 500i as it is truly fuel-injected, lighter than a 661, and has essentially the same power. Being fuel injected you can fire it up and let it warm up and it will self-tune to the elevation, also runs much faster RPMs than a carb or Mtronic saw. I was able to do a bunch of commercial falling with a 500i and a 38" bar with zero issues

in other news, corned beef hash and unborn poultry were consumed, will most likley prepare irish guacamole and bovine slices for the evening meal

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
As to the GmT title, now I am hungry for fried chicken.

In other news, our kiddo has (sort of) befriended the son of one of the founders of SRAM, who lives here (jxn) and has a “WOO ALERT” sized house out near the ski area.
I guess this kid doesn’t go to school, and is training to become a race car driver, of all things.
There were 6 kids staying over, and kiddo said he was the only sober one there.
of course.
your area is weird. how does anyone turn out even close to socially normal/adjusted

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

@gonefirefightin beat me to it, but I’d buy a 500i over a 661. Although my daily driver is my 193t and 311. My HT131 gets used a lot, but I do more trimming than felling around the farm.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
@gonefirefightin beat me to it, but I’d buy a 500i over a 661. Although my daily driver is my 193t and 311. My HT131 gets used a lot, but I do more trimming than felling around the farm.
I actually sold my mtronic 661 after running it side by side with my 500i, after I threw on a bark box, intake, and new sprocket I am pretty sure it will outrun a modded 661 now.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Why do some people find it so difficult to merge onto the freeway, doing the speed limit, at the very least?

And yet these same people go zipping by moments later, speeding, after they b-line it to the left lane..

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Why do some people find it so difficult to merge onto the freeway, doing the speed limit, at the very least?

And yet these same people go zipping by moments later, speeding, after they b-line it to the left lane..
Standard practice here is to merge onto the interstate 10 MPH below the speed limit, cut across 3 lanes of traffic to get to the left lane, cutting off and brake checking people as they go. Park in the left lane at 50 +/- 15 MPH, send multiple texts and record a few Tik Tok videos. If any turn signals were used, they will stay on for at least 10 minutes.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Turns out Haley's motor ended up getting used. Seb was pulling laps .5sec+ faster with just the new motor, so he was definitely having motor issues all day yesterday.

We (his parents) are going to work with the team to get drills set up for the both of them. They need to improve their race starts and drafting, because those are easy things that will help with racing at the high level. Lots of seat time inbound once her kart is back from Phoenix.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
After 3+ years arguing with the sister in laws about dads albums, they finally told the wife to come get them. Oh the treasures there are in here

PXL_20240226_033927680.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So in 1966 RCA and KFC released a mono album Christmas Eve with Colonel Sanders. Then in 1967 was a stereo reissue of the same album. Then in 1968 they released Christmas Day with the Colonel that we have here, in stereo.