Quantcast

Sunday Nov 26th Jump Jam

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Just like it says, on the Sunday after thankgiving we will be having a rockin jump jam at the fix. The jumps are running the best they have in a long time with lots of new options and a whole new big line. Come on down and check it out. Also, if anyone would like to help out getting everything buff, I will be out there friday and saturday digging.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
I'll be there too... 'bout time I got sync'd up with the biking scene -- I haven't been around done much riding, short of riding to school, since Keystone.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Oh the temptation to call in sick...probably not the right thing to do the second day of a new job though.:disgust:

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Right now it looks like the weather is supposed to hold. I will be out there tommorow to do some riding and hopefully getting number 5 in the pantaloons running. Keep telling your friends.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
That one was from about a week ago. That's Evan Powell, he's 14 and that is the first jump in our big set off of that wooden roll in. The lips in that line are significantly taller than he is.

rky mtn srfr

Monkey
Nov 26, 2006
Boulder
Hey thanks BCD. That was actually from last week. But yes, the weather was perfect.

I just posted a bunch of pictures from yesterday. I'm running out of steam tonight, but have some more gems and will get them posted over the next couple days....

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
That's me, not Eli. It's a common mistake. It's too bad I'm all dead sailored and stupidfaced in that pic, I love the no ground in sight framing and that one has alot of empty air underneath me too. Here's a pic from the same jump(I think) with a little more steez. This one captures my good side too.