Quantcast

*** Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY, GMT! ***

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
What the fuck you talking about? It was downright pleasant in the shade at Milt’s for the 15 minutes we were there for milkshakes.
You think we rode, or some shit?
(no way around it, if you want to get to SW CO high country from here, you gotta go through some warm temps.)
However, we did blow a trailer tire between I70 and Price, that was fun.
gonna go ebike in an hour, should be about 80.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
@Pesqueeb wins fancy for the day; maybe the year. Fucker is getting his own private plane.
After all that, it broke in the Springs.

Currently drinking a beer in a Texas Roadhouse because it was the only thing open in Roswell on a Sunday night.

Maybe a charter tomorrow, maybe a rental car. I'll probably take the rental car because it can't be any less reliable.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Tomorrow should be interesting. I'm going to be teching in the back of an Ambulance for the first time in at least 10 years. Biggest drawback is that I have to wear pants (BSI Regs). I hope I remember how to accurately fill out a patient care report

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
After all that, it broke in the Springs.

Currently drinking a beer in a Texas Roadhouse because it was the only thing open in Roswell on a Sunday night.

Maybe a charter tomorrow, maybe a rental car. I'll probably take the rental car because it can't be any less reliable.