Quantcast

***Sundaze GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Childhood friend back stateside for the week, just met up to ride the trails where we cut our teeth as mountain bikers. Got in 10 miles and it was good to be home again.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Mornin fellow simians. Forecast calls for rain all day. But the sun is shining bright. After my son's swimming lessons I may try and get out for a ride. My buddies were afraid of the mud so decided to take their gravel bikes out for a ride. :think: looks like I'll be solo. Unless my elder son decides he wants to join.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
lazing around with coffee on the porch planning things to do on our trip to the mtns later this week. some hikes, tubing, rent a boat for a day...

probably go look around in the woods for mushrooms in a bit. got a few little things around the house to fix and a back yard to mow. then dinner out somewhere with teh wife.

hope you can get some rest and feel better soon @johnbryanpeters!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Thick fog rolled in last night. We had the cabover vent above the bed open and two vent fans going at the other end of the camper for ventilation. Woke up to a wet blanket. Fog condensed on the cabover vent screen and dripped down onto the bed. Doh. Espresso, walk the mutts then off to go cider tasting.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hallo all

pool with family soon

then returning a bunch of shit to Amazon and Costco, and stocking up on essentials at the latter

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
chocolate shake from baskin robbins consumed......

waiting 20 mins for the mass exodus....

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Feel.like I got hit by a bus. Actually I got hit by the ground which is a lot heavier than a bus.
I'm beginning to suspect the ground is a bastard that's out to get me.... be careful...
Just tested for COVID-19, test reads positive,
Goddamit. Hope it passes quick... Get well soon.

Just got back from a solo ride. Muggy as heck, and ground is greasy in spots, but hero dirt in others. Felt good and felt like I could go longer, but I figured I should quit while I still felt good, and leave some in the tank for later this week. I've been stung badly by getting back on the horse too soon...

The city just opened a rehabilitated rail bridge that's essentially a direct route to dirt for me. It's 3km to the trailhead now. And there's a brewery a couple of hundred meters from my house, which is on the way back from the trails. Makes for a nice stop to finish a ride!

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Phone went off with an emergency alert for "excessive heat". It is 81 degrees out with 45% humidity. Perhaps moderately uncomfortable heat warning would have more appropriate.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
7hrs at MILs house. Cabinets remounted, lots of pictures hung, lots of trash runs, lots of storage runs. You can walk into the condo comfortably now and relatively freely into the main room. Guest room is accessible, which it wasn't before. It's not where we were hoping to end the weekend, but we made a really big dent. Haley did a ton of work to help, especially with that cabinets. So she got a little nudge to her stem account (whopping $10), but she earned it. She also learned her lesson about skipping out on practice.

I can't help next weekend because Haley has a race, so it's all one Wifey. We're probably going to have to get a sitter for Hannah for both days so that they can get done. All this is because MIL's sister and BIL are coming to town and she wants them to stay with her. But it's still a long ways from guest ready by next Monday...

Also tired as fuck and I didn't practice for my RFP tomorrow. We shall see how it goes.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And... We just ripped out Hannah's second tooth, which has been full motion for a few weeks. In process, she decided to yank one of her lower teeth, which is now halfway out. Kids these days.