Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Went to the OG spot, ran into another Gnome, helped tweak and test ride a new section of tight, rocky goodness.

Rock strewn straight away on slight decline to a very hard left between two trees. There is a root and rock that you have to cross off camber as you go between them, followed immediately by a mini rock garden.

Will definitely make Dirt Roadies throw their bikes in a blind rage of unparalleled frustration.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Fvk. Passed 10 beat to poop campers on the way to the grocery store. 3 of them are we're on my street. Mansions and campers. This fvking town.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Fvk. Passed 10 beat to poop campers on the way to the grocery store. 3 of them are we're on my street. Mansions and campers. This fvking town.
spray paint on side of campers "go to fucking walmart"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Used to see that a lot around here. City opened up a few RV safe lots. Seems to have helped a bit. Never live on a street with really good parking.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Used to see that a lot around here. City opened up a few RV safe lots. Seems to have helped a bit. Never live on a street with really good parking.
Been here 13 years and it hasn't been an issue until the last 6 months. The good parking was a selling point at one point.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
When weed is banned again all these heroin addicts will go away.
Dude. It was a great neighborhood for tranny hookers for years. You couldn't beat the people watching. Now it's all homeless and sketchy junkies. Saw some crack whore on the corner today. Can't believe any amount of money would be worth a ride on that. Give me back the tranny hookers.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dude. It was a great neighborhood for tranny hookers for years. You couldn't beat the people watching. Now it's all homeless and sketchy junkies. Saw some crack whore on the corner today. Can't believe any amount of money would be worth a ride on that. Give me back the tranny hookers.

Property values typically plummet when the tranny hookers are run out of town.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Went to see Lego Batman with the kiddo.
Pretty silly...
me too! went with the whole family, and it was my 4 y.o. first time to a theatre. He loves Batman, and all the Lego animation stuff on Netflix, so this was a sure bet. He was transfixed. He was sitting there with his little popcorn/snack tray on this lap, popcorn in his hand half way up to his face, googley-eyed and jaw open, scanning the whole screen back and forth. It was awesome to see. The magic of movies...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Y'all certainly seem skilled at dumping on those who are down and out. Just sayin'...
It's a huge issue here and loaded with conflicting feelings. Nobody wants to see others living on the streets. However, the drug sales and use, theft and muggings, and variety of other crimes being committed by many of these people makes it hard to sympathize and believe they'd turn things around with some help and a few lucky breaks. The high housing costs are problematic, along with people who got hit hard by the 2008 and following economy. Still, I've only got so much sympathy to give for those who have made getting a fix their priority.