Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Repaired wiring on ///motorcycle. Rode home without incident. Summers first hard rain/lightning storm last night. Coffee this morning is le awesome.

Back to the grind. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
headed to NY for a few days. @CBJ i know you're out of the country but what was the name of the bar we went to near your house with all the stouts?
http://www.thegatebrooklyn.com/

I also highly recommend this one

http://www.torstnyc.com/

Sucks we can't meet up for some beer!

Rode up to my friends house yesterday and back today. Yesterday was a super nice early summer day and we hung out by the water all day. Went snorkling and spear fishing too. Tons of old US cars passing the house all day and doing burn outs of the the parking lot on the other side of the street. From last night

Its Sweden you can see on the other side.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello then now!! I ran 14 miles this morning. I was kind of dreading it after yesterday's 66 mile beating on the tri bike, but I had a good run. 7:08 avg pace for the 14 miles. Meeting friends for lunch in a bit, then I've got like 140 loads of laundry to do this afternoon.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
At gate for flight on a small plane to Seattle. I didn't know anyone ran 2+2 width mini jets on this route.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello wind.

Successfully rode some trails, but was lacking any form of energy. I think I might be on the verge of getting sick. Stopped in at the bike shop after ride with coffee and had buddy go over my wheels. A bunch of spokes on the rear wheel mysteriously lost all their tension; could spin the nipples by hand..

Time for shed and food and then perhaps more shed.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
At gate for flight on a small plane to Seattle. I didn't know anyone ran 2+2 width mini jets on this route.
the year i went to yosemite my flight coming back from dallas to charlotte felt like a glorified cessna...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I guess the drought is officially over as my usual trail's rock field section was flooded today.

I know that rock garden. Extra fun on my old fully rigid XC bike.

the year i went to yosemite my flight coming back from dallas to charlotte felt like a glorified cessna...
Was an Embrauer 125, I think. Tight seat pitch! Do not like.

Just spent like $14K on airline tickets to visit OH.

I don't even WANNA fucking visit OH. :rant:
1st class == :monocle:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My little map project over the last two weeks... https://www.trailforks.com/region/copeland-forest/

I've mapped a good portion of the trails and subsequently have ridden them all over the last two weekends. Still some single track missing and almost all of the double track has yet to be mapped. A good example of how spiderweb-like some forests can be with trail. And people wonder why they get lost in this particular forest. :D

Just spent like $14K on airline tickets to visit OH.

I don't even WANNA fucking visit OH. :rant:
Skype? :busted:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Spent the morning helping the wife do horse stuff. I drove the rig, helped load and unload the horse then filmed her ride and the clinic, drove the rig back to the home barn. Spent the afternoon pruning the trees in the yard, mowing the lawns and trimming the hedge. no riding but i did walk a total of 8 miles getting shit done.

been dealing with an earworm all day but its a good one

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I just flew for 3 hours, landed, now we're stuck on the tarmac waiting for a fkin gate to park at...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
saw some art. hung with some colleagues. consumed overpriced beverages not on my dime. staying in decent hotel that is always eurotrashy. it is what it is...hello, ny.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
well...his pancreas is essentially shot...
Unfortunate.
I recently lost a friend to cystic fibrosis. Docs thought he wouldn't see 20. His mid 30's was a strong run.
It's sometimes a little strange being near someone with a known shorter time on the planet. Other times, it's strange that it's not strange.
"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Unfortunate.
I recently lost a friend to cystic fibrosis. Docs thought he wouldn't see 20. His mid 30's was a strong run.
It's sometimes a little strange being near someone with a known shorter time on the planet. Other times, it's strange that it's not strange.
"On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."
his run on earth was supposed to end in 2015 when i saw him in the fall of that year....so he has been giving death the middle finger for about a year and a half now....good for him.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
And a 175, I think. 2 x 2 x 20? rows at the smallest pitch I've experienced yet. Even I with my short legs only had about an inch to spare.

I'm pretty sure it's the same shit on my flight back in a few hours.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
And a 175, I think. 2 x 2 x 20? rows at the smallest pitch I've experienced yet. Even I with my short legs only had about an inch to spare.

I'm pretty sure it's the same shit on my flight back in a few hours.
Sounds about right. Our 175s hold up to 74 souls. 70 pax+4 crew. Big U pilot scope clause says that's the most people we can fly.