Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning Monkies. I am up early for no particular reason other than I am awake. Earlier this year my super duper automatic espresso maker died and I decided not to replace it due to not wanting to spend the dollars. I quit coffee for 7 months. I found a Bodum french press for $2 at a junk shop so today I will try it out.

Also planning on a longish XC ride this afternoon, the weather should be fantastic.

This week is my last week of gainful employment - I will be "working" Monday, Wednesday & Friday. :)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yesterday one of our cats accidentally got shut in the bathroom. We are trying to potty train our son, so there's a toddler potty in there. The cat did his business in the tiny toilet.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
windy and overcast this morning. of course being that it has been stupid hot all week I did not bring uniform pants or jacket with me to the horse show, at least I have a black fleece vest to wear. double espresso, grub and maybe a shave then let the games begin.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
A buddy of mine texted a picture of his fridge filled with beer at 11:30 this morning and said he needed help drinking them. So naturally I hopped on my bike and rode over, only to find that he wasn't home. What a dick.

Even in that short ride my lungs are freaking burning. It's almost as if I haven't ridden a bike in a month...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
day 2 of father/son weekend. kid slept from 9pm to 6am, drank a bottle and went back to sleep from 7am-10am. kid is a baller.

back/kidneys are feeling a lot better today, which is good as it felt worse this morning. girl told me to go to the dr, but ain't nobody got time for that.

currently feeding the kid milk and myself coffee, watching the hangover. wheels arrive at boston sorting facility this morning, muy bueno.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Triathlon today. 1200 yard swim, 30.28 mile bike, 7.2 mile run. My swim wasn't great, but I had a strong ride (19.8 mph) and I hammered the run (7:12 pace). I won my age group (out of 8) and was 11/72 overall. Pretty stoked...I had a good race. Wife won her age group in the sprint race. We celebrated with a stop at the bbq place on the way home for brisket, mashed sweet potatoes, corn bread, and slaw. What a day!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
In Denver dropping off parts and tools. Lunch on company dime. Illegal Pete's, or fried chicken? :think:
Illegal Pete's fish burrito and a beer.
Chicken won by virtue of being less out of the way on my way back to the hangar. Sides were "meh", but sweet baby jebus were the chicken and corn bread good. I knew this place was going to be legit when I walked in and they had gospel playing on the PA, and "red or purple kool-aide" on the menu. :drool:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Back from my bike ride. Today I rode the trails on the north shore of the river. 1154 feet of gain in 13 miles, many, many short choppy climbs. Normally I ride the hard tail on the north side but today I rode the GT Sensor, much effort, much tired.

View media item 3145

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
image.jpg
Rode most of LOTB with newb neighbors. Dealt with puking elder kid. She is now asleep on my arm.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode bikes to a bro beach that is otherwise only accessible to dentists in bro-dozers. Pouching of pristine sands and water felt good despite the ball-crunching freezing temperature of the latter. #massisnojoke

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
grossest thing my nephew has ever said after blowing chunks....can i have some more milk?
One of the kittens thought it tasted great, apparently. I eventually had to lock him out of the room while I cleaned up.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Well. Shit. Looks like my Tundra get new gears. Managed to shear two teeth off the ring in the rear end. Time for some 4.56s I guess.