Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
5” at Loveland. No idea if it’s still snowing. Staring at Nick’s front door, going skiing.

Got a sick puppy at home, we think she got into something that’s upsetting her belly. I’m concerned, but the girlfriend she’s got it handled. And they are her pups... sigh.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
9” at Vail. 2-5” more forecast for Wednesday, my ski day.

Today we trek to Costco and then later to my co-worker’s house for dinner.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Partly cloudy, highs of mid 70s. Just had coffee, now shed then bike ride in the mountains.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Driving back from Western CO back to the Front Range. Here’s to hoping the snow overnight doesn’t turn things into a clusterfuck!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I totally pussed out on my run today. It was 0 degrees and the wind put it at -14. I got 1 mile in and quit...way too cold. My hands and feet couldn't take it. I tried, man. So I went to the gym and ran for a warm hour on the treadmill.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mornin!

Driving back from Western CO back to the Front Range. Here’s to hoping the snow overnight doesn’t turn things into a clusterfuck!
It took us almost 8hrs to get from Moab to Golden during a storm once, early season. Good luck.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
First swim lesson for Haley since breaking her arm was this morning. Her instructor told me that next week will be her last week. This was her best instructor and she really ramped up her swimming, with a proper breast stroke only a few weeks out from starting butterfly when she hurt herself. Hopefully we get another good instructor, because this place isn't cheap.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Saw a WHL (junior development League) game last night. Most exciting hockey game I have ever seen. Portland broke a 3-3 tie with Everett in the last 30 seconds.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
great ride, drank some fireball and hid the other half in the woods. Had a hamburger and a beer after. Now shed then clean off the roof.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Just had somebody come back from an ASE road trip. Sounds like the drive was exciting.
It took us almost 8hrs to get from Moab to Golden during a storm once, early season. Good luck.
Wasn't bad actually. Vail pass sucked for a bit as the 18-wheelers decided to clog up both lanes going 30 but it was clear to the Eisenhower and a mile backup coming down due to an accident. About as good as it gets.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Grumpy wife + very cold outside == I skipped skiing today and took her to Rockport for a chilly winter walk. Wintry scenery is wintry, I was not disappoint. Also read a bunch about the Meltdow and Spectre vulnerabilities. That shit should not be so easy and elegant. It almost looks like a by design feature that no one just talked about for a while.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Stayed up all night in the studio again and was too tired to ride this afternoon. Tomorrow it's supposed to rain and Tuesday I have another dental appointment. Today would have been better for a serving of crunchy single track with a side of sub freezing cold than warm and sloppy trails and herds of cabin fever riddled bikers.

Maybe it won't rain and I can try out this thing:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Just took my first dose of butt juice...we will see how long it takes to purge the system. Looks like I might be up most of the night (I have to take the second dose at 4:00am)...

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rode again today, different trails than yesterday. Conditions were overall better, but more hilly = more climbing. I am bushed. Glad I went though, with the weather forecast it's gonna be well over a week before trails can be ridden again.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
mid 50s all day, cloudy no wind. did stuff with the wife then worked on some projects in house camper and yard. legs were feeling yesterdays 40 miler. Dinner was tasty. Burgundy marinated tri tip slow cooked in a Le Creuset served with sauteed green beans with garlic. green olives, and Feta cheese

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
mid 50s all day, cloudy no wind. did stuff with the wife then worked on some projects in house camper and yard. legs were feeling yesterdays 40 miler. Dinner was tasty. Burgundy marinated tri tip slow cooked in a Le Creuset served with sauteed green beans with garlic. green olives, and Feta cheese

A le crueset what