Quantcast

***Sunderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

On top of this cootie I'm battling, dog #2 has come down with a significant case of diarrhea. Was up 3 times last night cleaning the floor. Holy fuck am I tired, and now I need to find a vet open on sunday/MLK weekend. Were I to wager, I suspect this is his last weekend.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wife wasn't amused to be woken at 6AM by my phone beeping with a work related text...nor was I.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Had my coffee, about to leave to go on a awesome ride. It follows the train tracks and goes through tunnels and over bridges. We drink beer and find sheds on the way. The highlight is goat canyon trestle the largest wooded bridge in the northern hemisphere and largest curved wooded bridge in the world. We ride our bike on it and piss off it. It’s rad.

Sorry about your dog pesqueeb

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Sorry in advance, ‘squeeb

The most exciting thing going on here today is watching the Roomba

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Sorry squeeb.... Never an easy time

Stopped at harbor freight this morning, local add had a vibratory number on sale, plus I had a coupon for an additional 20%, so got my tumbler, and they also had a 90 amp wire feed welder marked down to 35 dollars for today as a clearance item..... Got that too...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I planned on lounging around in my underwear all day completely avoiding all human contact, which so far I have done successfully. But I'm looking outside and feel the itch to go for a ride. So much for that plan...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I have been working out hard all week with lots of 35-45 minute runs. So today when i decided to go ride dirt I had a serious case of dead legs. I did my normal 11.24 mile loop with 4 climbs and at the bottom of each one i said to myself this is going to hurt and it did. However once at the top I had a blast flying along on the downhills then i would have to force myself to say eff it and grind my way to the top of the next climb. Now sitting at home post shower sipping a NA cervesa I'm very happy that i pushed through it all

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Took the kids to the museum this morning. It was an exhibit from Dreamworks Studios on how animation is done. It was pretty cool. The kids liked it.

Took my oldest to his xc ski club today, and he had a good time. I spent a good hour and a half skiing out there too, with a new neighbour. Dude's pretty cool. This is a good thing.

Beef strogonoff for dinner. Am battling not falling asleep before the kids.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Fixed an iron that has been sitting in a drawer for 5+ years because I need to patch a hole in my best bibs with an iron-on patch. #motivation

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Brother makes a Angel hair Alfredo. However it is made with Red sauce, Fried cutlets of suspect chicken, and Kraft chincy cheese. Baked until the cheese is a Burnty (his word not mine). It is very delicious. Every time I try to explain to him what Alfredo is, he tells me to shut up and eat.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Damn near 60 degrees today. Hand still too fucked up to ride trails and too warm for good skiing. Ended up tooling around town on the trail bike and taking the pup for some long walks. Meh.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Sorry about yer dogie @Pesqueeb.

I haven't ridden since New Years Day. Not in the cold, not in the warms, not at all. Been either too busy or too tired from staying up all night. Should have current projects wrapped up soon though.

Glad to see a lot of Monkeys are getting some trail time.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Found some of that rare Alaskan @Jm_ sheet ice. If you look closely you can see the crater my ass left upon impact.
Child's play. It's dangerous as hell to walk in some of the places we ride, but studded tires are awesome and make tons of noise.