Quantcast

SUNLINE V-1 Travel guide on Chainlove right now

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
been showing up the past few days. This past week I snagged a stem and a cassette for an xc build. Also been getting a few flannels from whiskeymilitia for the winter. I have something like 6 items in my current order. I love that they introduced combined shipping across all the sites.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
What have they done since their first products were released? I never really understood why the company took of, sure they had shiny wide bars that were the same shape as everyone elses but Dirt no doubt found them just right in the sahpe area.

All I have ever seen is shiny bars and heavy stems, have they done anything innovative?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
they were one of the first to offer bars wider than 29" IIRC. Personally, I really like the bend on the v1 OS bars. I have 3 or 4 of them.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Yeah OK that's probably why I see them as a nothing company then, I like 5 deg backsweep bars and only Controltech and K9 do them. I hate the elbows tucked feel you get from a 9deg back sweep, I find it too hard to control the bike and manualling feels terrible.

Must admit their anno finish was always perfect, I think the wedge stems are still selling cheap in Oz.