Quantcast

++ Sunny Day gmt ++

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Interrupted sleep night as I spent maybe an hour? with coughing child 3, who did stop coughing and sleep soundly on my arm. I woke up some undetermined time later with my arm going a bit numb and snuck out successfully.

Going to replace three janky chandeliers with LED lights, perhaps while the kids start on Ant-Man and The Wasp as they finished Ragnarok before dinner yesterday. Then back to Denver with no fixed plans to come back up here as their 14 weekend-long program is over and everyone’s a bit tired.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello

birthday was kind of shitty- been fighting a cold and felt wiped out halfway through the day. Our favorite sitter was busy so we didn't plan to go out, but got some decent chinese takeout instead. I appreciate all your birthday wishes!

Not much on tap for today- hopefully clearing out my sinuses and maybe picking up some bike parts.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Shower fixture in the under construction master bath sprung a leak. Soaked through the foyer below, onto the drywall that had just been repaired Friday. What a thing to wake up to.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Shower fixture in the under construction master bath sprung a leak. Soaked through the foyer below, onto the drywall that had just been repaired Friday. What a thing to wake up to.
And this was before I even got downstairs to make coffee. At least I don't have to fix it!

To clarify - didn't catch it sooner because the wife and I are sleeping in the guest room.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
As full-awake mode was nearing and the standard AM urine-evacuation was debated, a ghost lettuce leaf felt lodged in my peehole. Have resumed 'big salad' dinner and, am pretty sure the last one also had a rise n' shine spring mix in the dink. Nothing there of course - there never is.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
As full-awake mode was nearing and the standard AM urine-evacuation was debated, a ghost lettuce leaf felt lodged in my peehole. Have resumed 'big salad' dinner and, am pretty sure the last one also had a rise n' shine spring mix in the dink. Nothing there of course - there never is.
What the fuck

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Went to a jeep dealer yesterday to measure a Gladiator bed to make sure the 2 motos will fit, just barely they will.

Seems I will have to buy a cheap lift to get me by until the other lifts are back in stock, most everyone i checked are a year out for product.

In other news,

Car salesmen are D bags

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Off for a hike - to same spot and with the same person, where covid was spread back on new years.

Hopefully today isn't a repeat. :rofl:

More snow here than where I went yesterday...going into some caves.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Thinking about riding later.

Need to build three bikes, take pictures and sell a lot of parts.

But I will probably drink and nap instead.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Finishing the sap boiling today and canning some syrup so it's a breakfast for dinner kind of day....and there will be bacon!
Taught a trumpet lesson and will likely catch up on some reading or play cards whilst the sap boils off. Nice spring day drinking day!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Toddlers would be a lot cooler if they didn’t act like toddlers. Up early because kiddo was crying, downstairs he hops on the couch and promptly fell asleep on some Duplos. WTF?

:wave:

To the house! Got some more flooring to lay and a doorbell to install.

Install, but don’t connect the doorbell, that way people will ring it but not bother you, after a few minutes they’ll leave without you ever knowing they were there. Unless they ring, then knock, in which case I think it’s legal to shoot them for being an obnoxious asshole.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Sunday mornings were made for hauling big stuff around. Borrowed a sweet trailer to move my buddies truck. Paying debts and favors can be interesting at times.

Next up is taking the new LBS owners on a tour of my mtb trails so they can be "in the know"

128179.jpeg

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Mud and tape done in the main bedroom. Trying to get house stuff done before dirt riding season.

Meeting with a cabinet guy tomorrow. Used to make my own out of Rus... hmpf "Baltic" plywood. But price per sheet has gone up 300% is the past 2 years. Might have to settle for a lesser product.