Quantcast

Super Hot French Newsreader Chick

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
OK... after further investigation... definitely cute, but not hot. And yes, I realize the difference is probably lost on most of you.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i would put it in her
maybe even move it around a little...just for her pleasure though.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
jacksonpt said:
OK... after further investigation... definitely cute, but not hot. And yes, I realize the difference is probably lost on most of you.
Oh jeez, we are in the presence of an expert in the field.
Which Ivy League school did you get your masters in which enlightened you with the fine art of separating a cute chick from a hot one?
Please light this candle of thought for the rest of us, and share this fine art with the common folk.
For he who is lost can be found.:rolleyes:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
jacksonpt said:

Ok, I'll say it:

YOU'RE F8CKING HIGH.

She's smokin hot, and cute, and pretty, end of story.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
jacksonpt said:
more that there is a difference between being hot and being cute/pretty/beautiful.
maybe so but claiming that one is lost becaused their own personal ideas of whats hot and what cute does not compare to your ideas of the same subject is a little off.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
biggins said:
maybe so but claiming that one is lost becaused their own personal ideas of whats hot and what cute does not compare to your ideas of the same subject is a little off.
My point had nothing to do with what I find hot or pretty or whatever - my point was simply that there is a difference between the two, that someone can be hot without being pretty, and pretty without being hot.

For example (my opinions, obviously):

Pretty, but not hot:
Ashely Judd
Maria Bello

Both hot and pretty
Charlize Theron
Jessica Alba

Hot, but not pretty
Angelina Jolie
I know a couple of people in this category, but Jolie is the only famous person I can think of off the top of my head.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
jacksonpt said:
Pretty, but not hot:
Ashely Judd
Maria Bello

Both hot and pretty
Charlize Theron
Jessica Alba

Hot, but not pretty
Angelina Jolie

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Dude, your stupid definitions only have meaning to you. All those women (minus ashley judd) are hot.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
BurlyShirley said:
Dude, your stupid definitions only have meaning to you. All those women (minus ashley judd) are hot.
see - seems as though the difference is lost on you.

You know anyone who isn't the best lookign person in the world, but for whatever reason (killer body, sexy confidence, whatever), you want to screw her brains out? That's the difference.

I have no desire to bang Maria Bello (especially after seing A History of Violence *shudder* - someone get that girl a razor), but she is a beautiful woman. Jessica Alba, on the other hand... well, I'd sell my soul to the devil.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
jacksonpt said:
see - seems as though the difference is lost on you.

I have no desire to bang Maria Bello (especially after seing A History of Violence *shudder* - someone get that girl a razor), but she is a beautiful woman. Jessica Alba, on the other hand... well, I'd sell my soul to the devil.
No. The word's hot, sexy, pretty, whatever...they're all just subjective, and for the most part...other than "cute" can be used interchangably. Not that they have the EXACT same meaning, but if a chick can be described as ONE of those, usually two or three others willy apply as well. Except maybe to YOU. And of course, your last name isnt Webster or Hacker, so you arent the decider of such things...now are you?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Jeremy R said:
Jessica Alba does not count.
If you do not find her smoking hot, you clearly bat for the other team,
The ole Rump Rangers.

There is a difference between cute/beautiful and hot.
But the lucky few are both. Alba and the Frenchy here are in the "lucky few."
did you take the on-line, non-ivy version? :D

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Jeremy R said:
Jessica Alba does not count.
If you do not find her smoking hot, you clearly bat for the other team,
The ole Rump Rangers.

lol... very true about Alba.

Well, agree with me or not - at least someone else sees that there is a difference.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Jeremy R said:

What the hell is going on in this thread?? You're splitting hairs here folks.

As far as men go it should only ever boil down to four things:

No - I wouldn't bang her
Yes - I'd bang her but I'd regret it
Yes - I'd bang her
HELL YES - I'd bang her

J

JRB

I would hit every chick mentioned thus far in this thread. Period. You are all gay if you would not. Period.

J

JRB

H8R said:

As far as men go it should only ever boil down to three things:

Yes - I'd bang her
HELL YES - I'd bang her
Fixed it.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
H8R said:

As far as men go it should only ever boil down to four things:

No - I wouldn't bang her
Yes - I'd bang her
HELL YES - I'd bang her
bah...I agree w/H8R too :thumb:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
BurlyShirley said:
No. The word's hot, sexy, pretty, whatever...they're all just subjective, and for the most part...other than "cute" can be used interchangably. Not that they have the EXACT same meaning, but if a chick can be described as ONE of those, usually two or three others willy apply as well. Except maybe to YOU. And of course, your last name isnt Webster or Hacker, so you arent the decider of such things...now are you?
Yes, they are subjective... which is partially why we are debating this whole point. I don't care if people agree with me in terms of who is hot and who isn't. My point is that someone can be only average looking (i.e. NOT beautiful), but still be damn sexy, and vice versa.

J

JRB

Lame - I got dinged for joking about bangin' fat ugly chicks. I have to disapprove of BigMike and douglas now for posting ugly, fat chicks here.