Quantcast

sushi recommendation

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
any relation to Sofa King?

We're doing our pre-rehearsal dinner dinner at Sushi Den.

I loves me some good sushi.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
any relation to Sofa King?
I'm not sure. But it was Sofa King good sushi. :D

We're doing our pre-rehearsal dinner dinner at Sushi Den.
We went there with some friends one night and saw Kevin Nealon and Scott Hamilton. I hadn't known is was "the" sushi place to be in Denver...

Are you guys getting the VIP room? :drool:

I loves me some good sushi.
I do too. But I'm not sure if I'd know bad sushi - have you ever had really bad sushi? What's it like?

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
Namiko's in Arvada is good.
Domo (Colfax and Osage) is not traditional, but very good.
I've had bad sushi - at wedding receptions and from grocery stores. You don't want it...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Japon on Gaylord near Singletrack Factory is one of my favorites, great little neighborhood place. I'm also into Kobe An on Union near Alameda... not super trendy and fancy but pretty darn good nonetheless.

Hells yeah sushi... I need some SOON.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Japon on Gaylord near Singletrack Factory is one of my favorites, great little neighborhood place. I'm also into Kobe An on Union near Alameda... not super trendy and fancy but pretty darn good nonetheless.

Hells yeah sushi... I need some SOON.
Kobe An kicks a$$. There used to be a place down at the World Trade Center called Akibono that kicked a$$ too.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
You've got to eat at Nohana Sushi on Colfax and Josephine. Absolutely the best sushi that I've eaten in all of Denver and the probably the best atmosphere too.

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
I haven't had sashimi in ages. I'll have to get in on some of that too sometime.

I've been going to Sushi Zanmai for katsudon at lunch sometimes -- flippin' delicious. $11 (tax included) gets you miso soup, salad, bottomless green tea, a big donburi bowl of katsudon and green tea ice cream. It's flippin' wonderful. Words cannot describe how much I love katsudon. I actually prepare for lunch by fasting in the morning, just so I can eat every single last grain of rice, haha.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Ahh yes!!!!!!!!!! The multiple orgasm! Can't deny the 69 either! They're so rich it's almost too much.