Quantcast

SWEET! A frame I got for $250 2 years ago is selling for $240.50!

Freak

Aug 15, 2001
Redmond, Washington
That high bidder is showing his/her location as Ireland. You gonna ship it overseas even though your ad says U.S. only?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Freak said:
Yea, I kinda fell off the face of the earth eh?
Yeah!

I almost missed your appearance with your new avatar and all.

Well good to see you anyway!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Freak said:
That high bidder is showing his/her location as Ireland. You gonna ship it overseas even though your ad says U.S. only?
I'd be contacting the second place bidder He's in Canada but has nice feedback...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
sirknight6 said:
Damn dude...let a local brother know...:rolleyes: If the sale falls through, I would be interested...:thumb:

For real!

You already have a frame that you just got a nice new Avy for :confused:

This thing has been on Ebay three times now, its been on the RM buy and sell for a year, and it was on MTBR for awhile as well. You should have said somthing! No one wants the frame because its a large

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
mike,
your avator is friggin hilarous...dont worry im taking good car of her and look with her all pickle diet she is already fitting into her new 'hot pants'

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
greenchris said:
mike,
your avator is friggin hilarous...dont worry im taking good car of her and look with her all pickle diet she is already fitting into her new 'hot pants'

Wow, you must be treating her well, she could fit in those pants when I loaned her to you. Keep feeding her!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
No need to make fun, That bike is awseome! It will take anything you throw at it. The only problem with it is that it doesn't fit larger than a 2.35 in the rear (you can put a 2.5 in there, but it will rub)

well, that and you sound like you have pots and pans tied to the back of your bike :D